+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Security certificate expired

Hello! I'm trying to access my mail, but my browser won't let me connect.

Here's the error prompt I receive:

According to it there's a problem with the security certificate on the site end. Do you know anything about this? Will it be fixed soon?

Same problem over here, one of the errors I am getting is "NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID".

Maybe after log-in & seeing that message you can get to your mail by changing the URL

of that page to

https://mail.sanriotown.com/mail/mail/listing/INBOX

The page looks different & somewhat strange; scroll down, click a mail & then scroll down again. This should help you for the time being...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Quote Originally Posted by johanahlberg@hellokitty.com View Post
    Hello! I'm trying to access my mail, but my browser won't let me connect.

Here's the error prompt I receive:

According to it there's a problem with the security certificate on the site end. Do you know anything about this? Will it be fixed soon?

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Contact support@hellokitty.com using an alternate email, as in a non sanriotown one.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

I'm getting the same problem. I've emailed support from an old gmail address.
    This is obviously a problem that many are experiencing from the forums- is there any resolution date?

Regards, R

SSL Problem

I'm getting the same problem. I've emailed support from an old gmail address.
    This is obviously a problem that many are experiencing from the forums- is there any resolution date?

Regards, R

aw same problem. I need to check my email hope they fix soon, this is my fave email

im also having this issue!! hope its fixed very soon

I hv same issue too, what happened? Till now still can't access the mail box.

I can't access my email either, getting frustrating now!