+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    This is ridiculous. I'm going to get my sh*t together and leave this site and email asap.

Same problem! Can the site admin step up and say something about it at least? This is my major email account ffs!

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Try support@hellokitty.com or http://sanriodigital.com/contact-us/...s-and-branches

They better not take a month to fix thing, like they did with a game.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

What support? There is no support. Even the "contact us" page just links to a twitter account that they never even bother to check or reply to. This whole mess is ruining the hello kitty brand in my mind, and I wouldn't doubt its affecting others similarly. I'm about to go take a shower, and my hello kitty shower curtains will just make me more upset, reminding me of this ************************ fiasco and how little anyone at sanriotown seems to care.

I don't have a twitter account but I do see @sanrio and @hellokitty being active. Just wondering if they have anything to do with this website.

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothiepinkiepie@hellokitty.com View Post
    I NEED to access my email.

Bypass the error, then.

If your browser doesn't do that, then try another browser.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by mahouidol@hellokitty.com View Post
    I don't want to use Internet Explorer as that's riddled with viruses seemingly at every corner.

I've always used Internet Explorer and I don't have any issues with it.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by ashyr@hellokitty.com View Post
    Does anyone know if this is safe enough to do? The last thing I want is people intercepting my emails or login information.

I think it's safe, as long as you trust SanrioTown. I doubt they're trying to steal our information.

And everyone please calm down. You can still access your email. As I've said more than once, you can bypass the error. Try a different browser if yours isn't allowing it.

Senior Member shumibiggi@mymelody.com's Avatar
    I too have always used Internet Explorer and I also never had any issues with it.

I understand why the people who are using this email account are furious but at least it can be bypassed so still usable, there's that at least but yes it should be taken care of by now.
    If you fall, I'll be there. - Floor