+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com View Post
    I've always used Internet Explorer and I don't have any issues with it.
    I'm glad. Either way, I've tried it and I still get the same error.

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mahouidol@hellokitty.com View Post
    I'm glad. Either way, I've tried it and I still get the same error.

With no option to bypass it?
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com View Post
    With no option to bypass it?
    Nope. I'm able to bypass it on Chrome mobile (I have an Android S5 Galaxy if anyone's curious) but it's difficult to navigate and even go through the emails.

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mahouidol@hellokitty.com View Post
    Nope. I'm able to bypass it on Chrome mobile (I have an Android S5 Galaxy if anyone's curious) but it's difficult to navigate and even go through the emails.

Well, that's something then.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

This has been an issue for me since Saturday and the ssl shows the security certificate expired on that day at the servers end.

I too have received no response- I've emailed support from a non hellokitty account and gotten no respallonse.

I'm getting the same problem on different browsers and different machines.

I'm very disappointed that Sanrio hasn't actually responded- in the past they always responded to any security concerns very quickly

A way to get around the "security certificate expired" issue

I googled a bit and found that there is a way to get around the issue:
    1. Change the date of your Windows to an earlier date (e.g. 17 November 2016)
    2. Done! Start your Chrome and you should be able to access your Sanriotown mailbox.
    3. Remember to change the date back to normal after logging out from your mailbox.

Quote Originally Posted by johanahlberg@hellokitty.com View Post
    Hello! I'm trying to access my mail, but my browser won't let me connect.

Here's the error prompt I receive:

According to it there's a problem with the security certificate on the site end. Do you know anything about this? Will it be fixed soon?
    Here is the solution http://forum.sanriotown.com/showthre...ificate-issues.

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    From sanriotown support

We deeply apologize for this inconvenience. This is due to system and server upgrades and a few technical difficulites.
    But do not worry, we already reported this to our developers and working on it to resolve this problem. We would like to
    request for your whole hearted patience with us because fixing this issue is currently on process and we do not have an
    estimated time when will it be done. We will updated the site once it is already resolved.
    Thank you so much for your patience and support. And again, we deeply apologize for this inconvenience.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Red face

Mail back!

I haz mail again! The thing that remains so odd is the lack of any official statement here about it.