+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thumbs up Over 3 days without email access

It's been 3 days now, what is Sanriotown doing about this???!!!

Quote Originally Posted by johanahlberg@hellokitty.com View Post
    Hello! I'm trying to access my mail, but my browser won't let me connect.

Here's the error prompt I receive:

According to it there's a problem with the security certificate on the site end. Do you know anything about this? Will it be fixed soon?

I NEED to access my email. Do the devs not consider how important their responsibilities are? This isn't just a site. This is an email service housing the personal information of thousands of people.

Yep, same thing for the past few days. I use this e-mail for my Patreon and other fanfic sites so it's kind of important I need to access it as soon as possible (as my Patreon is for my fanfic). It's been out for a few days and this is really disappointing for Sanrio Town if they can't fix it. I don't want to use Internet Explorer as that's riddled with viruses seemingly at every corner.

I have send a message from a non sanriotown email account to support and got the auto responder.

I'm glad I'm not alone with this issue. I desperately need to access my account to check for parcels being delivered to me as well as work correspondence. I may need to start using a new email service if it isn't corrected soon.

Trx this:

Just change the URL of the page with that error message to

https://mail.sanriotown.com/mail/mail/listing/INBOX

press enter, (that's what I just did & you can do that, too) & there you go. The appearance is somewhat strange, alright, but all is working, for the time being...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by gleamed@hellokitty.com View Post
    I'm glad I'm not alone with this issue. I desperately need to access my account to check for parcels being delivered to me as well as work correspondence. I may need to start using a new email service if it isn't corrected soon.

Quote Originally Posted by teim_iss_mannih@hellokitty.com View Post

press enter, (that's what I just did & you can do that, too) & there you go. The appearance is somewhat strange, alright, but all is working, for the time being...

Does anyone know if this is safe enough to do? The last thing I want is people intercepting my emails or login information.

Quote Originally Posted by teim_iss_mannih@hellokitty.com View Post

I still get the privacy error.

I've had the same problem for a couple of days now.. it's very frustrating as i still use this email as a main account and now cannot access information to do with my job

PLEASE FIX THIS!!!

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hellokitty_luver@hellokitty.com View Post
    I've had the same problem for a couple of days now.. it's very frustrating as i still use this email as a main account and now cannot access information to do with my job

PLEASE FIX THIS!!!
    I already contacted support, but no luck so far. You can try the things suggested in http://forum.sanriotown.com/showthre...ce-Sept-6-2016
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.