+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Mail inaccessible? Is it just me?

Get the check mail page, click on it and informed server not available. Is sanriotown down?

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    http://forum.sanriotown.com/showthre...ficate-expired

You're not the only one with the issue. If sanriotown was down, you wouldn't be able to access the site at all, not just the email.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

I'm having this problem too.
    mail.sanriotown.com uses an invalid security certificate. The certificate expired on 19/11/2016 02:25. The current time is 19/11/2016 14:32. (Error code: sec_error_expired_certificate)
    That without getting too techy probably is the issue. Your browser won't let you connect to an unsecure mail server. Best wait on for an Admin to explain what they're doing.

I'm having this problem too.
    mail.sanriotown.com uses an invalid security certificate. The certificate expired on 19/11/2016 02:25. The current time is 19/11/2016 14:32. (Error code: sec_error_expired_certificate)
    That without getting too techy probably is the issue. Your browser won't let you connect to an unsecure mail server. Best wait on for an Admin to explain what they're doing.

Me too. Very frustrating. I would think the admin. would, at least, post something in the forum about it.

Senior Member shumibiggi@mymelody.com's Avatar
    This is happening to me too. Thankfully I am not using that address but will one day, I just go in my inbox once a day so to not lose it but today Windows 7 freaked out and told me it was dangerous, I was able to open it anyway but it looks very weird, yesterday everything was normal.
    If you fall, I'll be there. - Floor

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Yeah, mine says, "Content was blocked because it was not signed by a valid security certificate."

I can still view the emails and stuff, but the formatting of the page is all messed up and it's annoying to try and navigate.

I hope they'll fix it soon...
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

Security Error

I also get a security warning and am being blocked from checking my mail. The error started yesterday. Hope it gets sorted soon!

Your connection is not private. Attackers may be trying to steal your information.
    WHAT IS GOING ON? I HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO ACCESS MY E MAIL ACCOUNT TODAY AND NO-one seems to be letting us know what is going on.

Access problems

Your connection is not private. Attackers may be trying to steal your information.
    WHAT IS GOING ON? I HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO ACCESS MY E MAIL ACCOUNT TODAY AND NO-one seems to be letting us know what is going on.