+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I got same issues "an invalid security certificate" starting from 19th November. Please check asap.

Thank you for your attention.

I got same issues "an invalid security certificate" starting from 19th November. Please check asap.

Thank you for your attention.

Senior Member victor5@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Still waiting for an official response...

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I contact support, but no response so far. You can try to bypass it.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Appreciate

Quote Originally Posted by kittynator@hellokitty.com View Post
    I contact support, but no response so far. You can try to bypass it.
    Appreciate your support, concern and loyalty. I do wish that someone is doing something positive to resolve the situation

Try this:

Just change the URL of the page with that error message to

https://mail.sanriotown.com/mail/mail/listing/INBOX

press enter, (that's what I just did & you can do that, too) & there you go. The appearance is somewhat strange, alright, but all is working, for the time being...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by peterclegg@mymelody.com View Post
    Appreciate your support, concern and loyalty. I do wish that someone is doing something positive to resolve the situation

I've been attempting to check my email account for days with the same security unsafe response when I click check mail. What's going on Sanrio town?

Is SanrioTown shutting down the email and eventually the site? Maybe no more admins to help. Sad!!!!