+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Can't access emails, Privacy Error

Every time I go to check my mail no matter what browser, PC or Phone I use it says Privacy Error and I cannot view my emails.

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Looking it up, it seems that's the same problem that everyone is having right now, except with a differently worded error message:

http://forum.sanriotown.com/showthre...-Is-it-just-me

I don't know about other browsers, but I'm using Internet Explorer and it lets me ignore the error and check my emails anyway.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

I can't access as well since 2 days ago! Anyone else experiencing the same problem?

Can't view email

Same problem

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cycd@hellokitty.com View Post
    I can't access as well since 2 days ago! Anyone else experiencing the same problem?
    Everyone is not able to access their emails, due to the certificate expiring. The browser blocks it to prevent damage to your system, but you can bypass it.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Can't access them on facebook now, massive php error comes up, they are a mess!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kittynator@hellokitty.com View Post
    Everyone is not able to access their emails, due to the certificate expiring. The browser blocks it to prevent damage to your system, but you can bypass it.
    That depends on your browser. In Firefox, I'm blocked from even circumventing it because the protocol used by the Sanriotown email servers is DESIGNED TO PREVENT THIS FROM HAPPENING.

The reason it's designed to prevent it is because THESE CERTIFICATES SHOULD NEVER BE ALLOWED TO EXPIRE, and CERTAINLY shouldn't be left for EVEN A WHOLE HOUR without being fixed.

This is a massive mistake and needs to be fixed immediately.

NOTE: That's also why when circumventing it in other browsers, the page doesn't display correctly.

Dear flyingmouse, even with Firefox you can read, write & al.

Just change the URL of the page with that message to

https://mail.sanriotown.com/mail/mail/listing/INBOX

press enter, (that's what I just did & you can do that, too) & there you go. The appearance is somewhat strange, alright, but all is working, for the time being...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by flyingmouse@hellokitty.com View Post
    That depends on your browser. In Firefox, I'm blocked from even circumventing it because the protocol used by the Sanriotown email servers is DESIGNED TO PREVENT THIS FROM HAPPENING.

The reason it's designed to prevent it is because THESE CERTIFICATES SHOULD NEVER BE ALLOWED TO EXPIRE, and CERTAINLY shouldn't be left for EVEN A WHOLE HOUR without being fixed.

This is a massive mistake and needs to be fixed immediately.

NOTE: That's also why when circumventing it in other browsers, the page doesn't display correctly.