+ Reply to Thread

Does anyone know if Sanriotown / Hellokitty is still in business?

E-mail not working because the certificate is out of date and no comments as to when the problem will be resolved is making it look as if hello kitty and friends are history and gone!

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Have you contacted support at all?
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Is there any? If they have not solved the security certificate issue then safe to as

Quote Originally Posted by kittynator@hellokitty.com View Post
    Have you contacted support at all?
    Is there any? If they have not solved the security certificate issue then safe to assume there is no support and sadly the wonderful hellokitty will be a thing of the past. Salvaging what mails I can and busy changing contacts over.

I agree - I can't get in through Google or IE. All my emails go to this account! There is no other support to contact. The FAQ/Contact us is down!

Wondering the same thing! The contact us page says go to twitter but they aren't responding on twitter, Going to have to change all my email adresses now

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    They do have a few emails to contact, but take time to respond.

The contact page is very outdated.

@peterclegg Hello Kitty is still around, but sanriotown has gone downhill in recent years. I will not explain why.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Try this:

Just change the URL of the page with that error message to

https://mail.sanriotown.com/mail/mail/listing/INBOX

press enter, (that's what I just did & you can do that, too) & there you go. The appearance is somewhat strange, alright, but all is working, for the time being...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

Quote Originally Posted by katrinaz@hellokitty.com View Post
    I agree - I can't get in through Google or IE. All my emails go to this account! There is no other support to contact. The FAQ/Contact us is down!