+ Reply to Thread

An Unreasonable Delay

The delay in renewing the certificate for Sanriotown e-mail in inexcusable. If you notice, the Contact Us section is no longer active either. This indicates either cowardice or incompetence. Certainly it indicates a disregard for those who use the site. Is it going to be Goodbye Kitty? Hello? Is the IT Department taking a much-deserved (not) vacation?

C'mon, people. Get off your collective tuchis' and fix the stoopid problem. . . .

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    You can try support@hellokitty.com , but http://sanriodigital.com/contact-us/...s-and-branches has a few contact emails that might work.

But yes, this is annoying.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

It's been fixed now, which is nice, but agreed that the time taken is absolutely beyond ridiculous.

I'm in the process of trying to clarify that this is totally unacceptable for support right now. My first "it's fixed now, but I need some kind of reassurance that this will NEVER EVER HAPPEN AGAIN FORVER NOT ONE TIME EVER" message was replied to with "oh, it's fixed now, you just need to clear your cache".

I'm sorry, what part of "I KNOW IT'S FIXED NOW" are you missing? I wasn't at all unclear about the fact that I already know it's working. I also wasn't unclear about the fact that it should never have been allowed to reach a point where it NEEDED to be fixed.

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    That was the second reply I got. The first one gave me more detail.

The first reply:

We deeply apologize for this inconvenience. This is due to system and server upgrades and a few technical difficulites.
    But do not worry, we already reported this to our developers and working on it to resolve this problem. We would like to
    request for your whole hearted patience with us because fixing this issue is currently on process and we do not have an
    estimated time when will it be done. We will updated the site once it is already resolved.
    Thank you so much for your patience and support. And again, we deeply apologize for this inconvenience.
    You have to remember that any site can have issues like this, so nothing is perfect. I had more issue with them responding to game support requests, than site support requests.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

this site is basically vaporwave the support section doesnt have to work