• Yeah! Count me in!

9 100.00%
  • Nope (It's impossible anyways...)

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    ★Movie Princess★ londonluv86@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Lightbulb SanrioTown Reunion

I know this is going to be nearly impossible, but we should never think that something's not possible!

SanrioTown has been a very lonely place lately: there aren't many new blogs to visit, most of our favorite blogs have been closed, the forums have more guest visitors than actual members online (even the forum moderators don't seem to care anymore or simply leave the forums alone since there actually aren't any new threads to check), we have had the exact same videos in the Dream Studio since I think 2012 (in fact, the only new videos are those TV clips they upload almost every week), and I could go on saying many more things but I'd make the post longer than it already is.

So, it makes me really sad to see a place I grew up with so empty and... the truth... boring! The idea came to me that maybe we could schedule a reunion where all members of SanrioTown (at least those who remember that the page exists or those who still remember their passwords) get together at least for a day to enjoy the friendships we made long ago!

Of course, this won't be a meeting in the real world, but maybe we could agree on a date and time where we can come online and message people at the same time they'll be able to message us!

What do you think?

Never Give Up... Follow Your Dreams... Believe In Yourself... Learn From The Past... Save The Future... Live The Present... Take Risks... Enjoy Each Second Of Life... Help Others And Share Smiles... Live Life As It Comes... Bring Peace... Laugh... Be Happy... Cry... Forgive...
    Love... Dream... Live... Care... Smile...

BlogVideos

Senior Member shumibiggi@mymelody.com's Avatar
    This is a great idea and I hope it works.

I was not here when this website was very alive but it did happen to me (that website does not exist anymore - cannot even remember the name but years ago i saw that it did not exist anymore after searching for it because i was missing it - i joined because the forums were plenty and interesting then made friends but lost them throughout the years for different reasons).
    If you fall, I'll be there. - Floor

Quote Originally Posted by shumibiggi@mymelody.com View Post
    This is a great idea and I hope it works.

I was not here when this website was very alive but it did happen to me (that website does not exist anymore - cannot even remember the name but years ago i saw that it did not exist anymore after searching for it because i was missing it - i joined because the forums were plenty and interesting then made friends but lost them throughout the years for different reasons).
    It happened to me when I used to play LPSO (Littlest Pet Shop Online). I remember being very sad when they closed it because I had made a lot of friends there. The bad thing is that you lose the connection you had with many great friends because you no longer have a way to contact them. It doesn't matter if you've never met in real life, this is the new way to make pen pals. And I'd be very sad to see the same thing happen to SanrioTown, especially now that the new generations aren't very interested in things like these, now they've got so many new apps and websites that small ones like SanrioTown will become forgotten...

Never Give Up... Follow Your Dreams... Believe In Yourself... Learn From The Past... Save The Future... Live The Present... Take Risks... Enjoy Each Second Of Life... Help Others And Share Smiles... Live Life As It Comes... Bring Peace... Laugh... Be Happy... Cry... Forgive...

BlogVideos

How about we propose a date and time? I'd say around June or July since winter breaks are almost finished for many people and soon it'll be time for work and projects again. It's during vacations that people have more time to enjoy their hobbies and do the things they weren't able to do while at school or their jobs.

BlogVideos

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    When the email had a security certification issue, a lot of users came back, mainly to complain about not being able to access their email. It was fixed few days later.

I'm too busy with trying to keep HKO around, despite the item mall being down and the random 'not being able to login' issue. Plus these days, I've moved on to other sites and games, but it doesn't hurt to try to get some to come back here.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

I remember when there were up to 40 users, not guests, active on the forums. I stopped coming on this site due to high school and my new busy schedule. I think what happened is most people grew up and had other priorities. However, this is a great idea! I think June or July would work best. Maybe this can be an all day thing as we were all from different time zones?

How does July 21, 2017 sound? I think in June a lot of people are still in school or work.

BlogVideos

I've made an invitation so you can send it to your friends and family through other websites, so if you know someone on another social website who used to come to SanrioTown you can send them this!

BlogVideos

Senior Member shumibiggi@mymelody.com's Avatar
    I hope this works and that everyone that was here years ago learn about it and are there on that day .
    If you fall, I'll be there. - Floor

Junior Member torchickens2@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Hope this turns out successful.