• Yeah! Count me in!

9 100.00%
  • Nope (It's impossible anyways...)

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    ★Movie Princess★ londonluv86@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Assistants Needed
    Alright, now that I've been getting more replies than I expected, I can see you're very interested in making this reunion work. Events like these obviously don't happen by themselves and I can't gather all those people on my own. So, I want to ask you to help me make this reunion possible.

How can you help?
    Well, every party needs an invitation, food, music, and some games, right?

Share the message!
    You can send the invitation I made in my previous posts, or you can make your own and share it with your friends on social media or personally if you know them! Spread the word!

Tell them there will be food!
    Not real food But there will be some treats! Perhaps a message from a friend from long ago, or a special letter for a special someone

Create a reunion feeling!
    It doesn't quite feel like a party if there's no music, right? Just as parties, we need to make people feel comfortable. Show how much you miss SanrioTown and be friendly to all users, new and old!

Let's organize some games!
    Here's where EVERYONE comes in! We need people who really like imagining to come up with some contests, events or games to do on that day! All help is welcome!

Hey, remember, if everything goes well we might even be able to make this a 2 or 3 day event! So don't miss out on the fun and I hope to see your replies soon with new ideas to make this better!
    Last edited by londonluv86@hellokitty.com; 04-08-2017 at 08:20 PM.

Never Give Up... Follow Your Dreams... Believe In Yourself... Learn From The Past... Save The Future... Live The Present... Take Risks... Enjoy Each Second Of Life... Help Others And Share Smiles... Live Life As It Comes... Bring Peace... Laugh... Be Happy... Cry... Forgive...
    Love... Dream... Live... Care... Smile...

BlogVideos

*~Contests~*

*Best Photographer*
    Create a photo album in your Forum profile full of beautiful pictures you've taken so everyone can see!
    -Albums must have at least 5 photos
    -You can submit up to 3 albums
    -Photos must be yours (no pictures taken from the Internet)
    -Any theme
    (3 judges still needed)

*Best Director*
    Upload a video to the Dream Studio and show us how much you deserve to win an Oscar!
    -Video must be at least 3 minutes long
    -You can submit only one video
    -Video must be yours
    -It can be a live film or a slideshow of pictures
    -Any theme
    (3 judges still needed)

*Best Artist*
    Show us one of your best paintings, drawings, photo edits or designs!
    -You can submit up to 3 creations
    -Must be yours
    -You can upload them to your Blog or to the Forum
    -No photographs (these go in the Photo Album category, unless they are photos you have edited with frames, color schemes or stickers)
    -Any theme
    (3 judges still needed)

*Best Gamer*
    Play the Mini Games from SanrioTown and prove who is the very best!
    -Only games in the SanrioTown website count
    -You must take a screenshot of your score
    -You can submit you score through E-mail, Blog or the Forum
    -You can only submit your score once per game
    -Screenshots must be stamped with date and time
    (The Mini Games are currently on maintenance, if this is still going on during the reunion then this category will be removed)
    (3 judges still needed)

*Best Journalist*
    Keep your Blog up to date with the latest news and gossip from the world or from your own world!
    -You must have at least 7 posts in your blog
    -You can only submit one blog per user
    -Blogs can have more than one editor
    -Any theme
    (3 judges still needed)

*Best Storyteller*
    Tell us a spooky story, or a love story, or maybe even a space-dragon story and publish it in your Blog!
    -You can submit up to 2 stories
    -Must be at least 500 words long
    -No chapter stories (they must fit in one post)
    -Stories can have more than one author
    -Any theme
    (3 judges still needed)

Remember the themes must be appropriate for all ages so all the family can enjoy!
    In the next few days I'll post more about how to submit your works and what details to include when you send them.

All participants will receive a certificate, the winners will have their usernames published in this thread and will receive a special diploma!

For this event we'll need at least 3 judges per category! Once we have all the judges, you can start submitting your work! Post a reply if you want to help out!
    Last edited by londonluv86@hellokitty.com; 04-08-2017 at 09:04 PM.

Never Give Up... Follow Your Dreams... Believe In Yourself... Learn From The Past... Save The Future... Live The Present... Take Risks... Enjoy Each Second Of Life... Help Others And Share Smiles... Live Life As It Comes... Bring Peace... Laugh... Be Happy... Cry... Forgive...

BlogVideos

Baby monkey on a pig sarahkat00@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I'm going to do some of these contests. I'm not sure if I want to be a judge or part of the contest yet though

❤️choco
    luv❤️

Quote Originally Posted by sarahkat00@hellokitty.com View Post
    I'm going to do some of these contests. I'm not sure if I want to be a judge or part of the contest yet though
    You can be a judge AND enter a contest! (But you can't enter the contest where you're a judge, of course)

-----------------------------------------------------------

So now I'm thinking about making the date a bit longer. What do all of you think about this reunion lasting from July 21, 2017 all the way to July 23, 2017?

BlogVideos

BlogVideos

Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    While its not 100% friendships for me here (theres one member i can't stand; even if i no longer have an interest in picking bones with her. for now), i do love this place for being themed around Hello Kitty and Sanrio, as i consider the franchise as a whole to be very positive and a lot of nice people should like it. Needless to say, there are people on this forum I also remember liking A LOT; like Pinkrose, Sarahkat, and this one other member i can't really remember the name of right now but I really enjoyed talking about girly things with her and she was super nice and also a pokemon fan. I'm sure i'll remember her name one day... :P

So, i'm all for a re-union. And i think a forum themed around something pink and girly should become more popular again And not something theming around super heroes or war which are two things I am rather against.

Also, Hello Kitty as a whole makes me see my childhood more positively; I liked cats A LOT as a kid, and also i liked dressing girly not to be 'cooler' or the like; i found it cute and innocent. She's a character I should maybe cultivate more of an overall interest in as a whole, though it does seem Pokemon is helping me a lot right now too. In general, though, I like it when cute things get love and respect from respectable people on the internet. So bring on the re-union!
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD

Quote Originally Posted by santa123fawr@hellokitty.com View Post
    While its not 100% friendships for me here (theres one member i can't stand; even if i no longer have an interest in picking bones with her. for now), i do love this place for being themed around Hello Kitty and Sanrio, as i consider the franchise as a whole to be very positive and a lot of nice people should like it. Needless to say, there are people on this forum I also remember liking A LOT; like Pinkrose, Sarahkat, and this one other member i can't really remember the name of right now but I really enjoyed talking about girly things with her and she was super nice and also a pokemon fan. I'm sure i'll remember her name one day... :P

So, i'm all for a re-union. And i think a forum themed around something pink and girly should become more popular again And not something theming around super heroes or war which are two things I am rather against.

Also, Hello Kitty as a whole makes me see my childhood more positively; I liked cats A LOT as a kid, and also i liked dressing girly not to be 'cooler' or the like; i found it cute and innocent. She's a character I should maybe cultivate more of an overall interest in as a whole, though it does seem Pokemon is helping me a lot right now too. In general, though, I like it when cute things get love and respect from respectable people on the internet. So bring on the re-union!
    It's great that you're joining us! I hope to see you around during that weekend. Remember to be kind and respect everyone online that day! We're doing this to bring back the fun!

I'm currently working on more countdown designs for the reunion, so be on the lookout for when more are posted (probably weekly and a bit more often once it's nearly time).

You can share the countdown imaged on social media if you like, besides, it'll help spread the word about the reunion!

BlogVideos

Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I should mention the reunion on my korrina forum (which i don't post the url publicly cuz it's been attacked by trolls before :/ oh well; more reason to hang out here, huh? :3)

I have two female members who are sanrio fans on there
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD

This was supposed to be posted on Friday, but it was my graduation so here it is now :P

BlogVideos

Quote Originally Posted by santa123fawr@hellokitty.com View Post
    I should mention the reunion on my korrina forum (which i don't post the url publicly cuz it's been attacked by trolls before :/ oh well; more reason to hang out here, huh? :3)

I have two female members who are sanrio fans on there
    That's a good idea! You can invite them to join the reunion! It would be great to see new faces (or in this case, avatars ) around here!

BlogVideos