9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yeah! Count me in!

9 100.00%
  • Nope (It's impossible anyways...)

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    This forum seem's to have a lot of nice people It makes me feel good about liking hello kitty^^ i even smiled at images of her yesterday

And usually i struggle with being girly due to a dead friend. It's complicated, i know...i would rather no comments on it, either, just stating a point....
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD

★Movie Princess★ londonluv86@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Yeah! It's a great forum!

We should remember we're all here because of Hello Kitty or Keroppi or Kiki and Lala or Chococat... we're here for Sanrio!!

Never Give Up... Follow Your Dreams... Believe In Yourself... Learn From The Past... Save The Future... Live The Present... Take Risks... Enjoy Each Second Of Life... Help Others And Share Smiles... Live Life As It Comes... Bring Peace... Laugh... Be Happy... Cry... Forgive...
    Love... Dream... Live... Care... Smile...

BlogVideos

Smile

Yep! Sanrio RULES! It bring's in probably the best people on earth.

...Ones who are kind hearted and loving without having to like super hero and war game junk.

EDIT: Not meaning to call those things junk, its just i'm sick and tired of seeing everyone i meet like stuff like that when i can barely stomach looking at that type of stuff for only 3 seconds.

I want to feel proud of my girlyness. I'm sick and tired of the world making me wish I was someone else And being generally against my childhood too. I bet I was really an awesome person as a kid, but he net is filled with such hate (i don't normally spell that word uncensored, but...) towards people like me. It's so sad.

I want to drop this topic now and just focus on the reunion^^;;; lol...
    PLEASE no commenting on my childhood, girlyness, online past, ANY of it...thank you.
    Last edited by santa123fawr@hellokitty.com; 07-12-2017 at 09:03 AM.
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

No I didn't cut out and paste the Sanrio characters over and over again, I just made a template and did the decorating from there

Never Give Up... Follow Your Dreams... Believe In Yourself... Learn From The Past... Save The Future... Live The Present... Take Risks... Enjoy Each Second Of Life... Help Others And Share Smiles... Live Life As It Comes... Bring Peace... Laugh... Be Happy... Cry... Forgive...

BlogVideos

Also wanted to post this because the contests aren't getting any replies...

Please submit your votes by emailing or private messaging me! Thank you!

Don't forget to share the countdown to remind others about the reunion!

BlogVideos

*honestly thinking about cancelling the whole thing, no votes are coming in and thinking this thread seems to be a ghost now*
    *still posts countdown anyways*

BlogVideos

Shame, if so; you put so much time, effort and emotions into it.

One thing that I've learnt from the forums I've participated in, having things like voting for the best user creates cliquish atmospheres, and when cliques collides it usually tears apart a forum and causes them to find alternate places. I have never been a person who cared for any of that stuff.
    Last edited by dwayne2004@hellokitty.com; 07-18-2017 at 08:15 PM.

EDIT: Sorry for the following drama, but i need to...get this off my chest.....

So i was reading my old user comments....and i feel so bad.

Seafairy actually seem's like an AWESOME person (and even strikes me as korrina-like xD). What could she of said that made me have such a grudge against her? o.o She like's a lot of the same things I like, and completely is for my being girly. And I started thinking she was a bad person? What??!! Her posts aren't even like negative at all. Some other people who talked to me seem a lot less like people i'd talk to now.

I hope Seafairy has been doing okay now The fact that I might of hurt her so bad....just cuz of my....fears....i duno if i want to live it all down T_T *sigh* Stereo types are evil. Completely evil. She may of ended up like mewskitty. Cuz of me. I'm a horrible person. Who has ************************ concience issues. And I can't spell for beans.

Seasfairy, i'm really sorry...
    Do i even deserve to be part of the reunion now?

Wow i have things to think about before bed. Not just korrina, either....
    I AM Santa123fawr

In response to the messages above,

The voting contest was simply meant to be used as a way to motivate members to participate in this event. We aren't crowning anyone, we're simply celebrating and remembering everyone who has been a part of this forum over the years and who has left a mark in the website in different ways. The voting is also meant to recognize the great work of those who have dedicated so much time in journaling to share their stories with the world, those who have helped other members in so many different ways, those who have spent their time uploading videos to share their way of seeing the world, and most importantly we're cherishing all who are a part of the SanrioTown community.

No one is under any obligation to take part of this reunion or to participate in any of the events that we have proposed to make it more entertaining. This reunion hasn't even been begun by the official SanrioTown administrators. It is an event organized by the forum members for the forum members and those who wish to join.

Honestly, every day this forum becomes worse. The lack of moderators to properly read the threads to make sure it's age appropriate and the constant arguments between members would be some of the main reasons why the forum has been so lonely lately. This event was meant to make things better, to share positive and unique experiences with online friends.

The three days assigned for the Reunion event were meant to be for all members to gather at the same time to share a same experience, although messaging and posting can happen any day at any given time. I repeat, this was designed by the members for the members.

Whether the reunion happens or not, I do hope that you understand your actions also count towards the results of this event. I ask you that if you intend on this being a positive event, please be positive towards others and more importantly towards yourselves.

We are not here to remember all the bad things that might have happened before, those are left long in the past and are now gone. We are not here to judge differences in race, likes, gender, or any other category. SanrioTown is an internationally known product, which is why everyone here celebrates diversity and should avoid any comment to criticize the different points of view that different people have. We are here to celebrate all the good things and to make new friendships or reinforce the ones we already have.

Once again, no one is under any obligation to join this event, but if you consider on taking part of it I ask you to please follow the forum rules and be kind to all users.
    Last edited by londonluv86@hellokitty.com; 07-19-2017 at 07:46 PM.

BlogVideos

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by londonluv86@hellokitty.com View Post
    In response to the messages above,

The voting contest was simply meant to be used as a way to motivate members to participate in this event. We aren't crowning anyone, we're simply celebrating and remembering everyone who has been a part of this forum over the years and who has left a mark in the website in different ways. The voting is also meant to recognize the great work of those who have dedicated so much time in journaling to share their stories with the world, those who have helped other members in so many different ways, those who have spent their time uploading videos to share their way of seeing the world, and most importantly we're cherishing all who are a part of the SanrioTown community.

No one is under any obligation to take part of this reunion or to participate in any of the events that we have proposed to make it more entertaining. This reunion hasn't even been begun by the official SanrioTown administrators. It is an event organized by the forum members for the forum members and those who wish to join.

Honestly, every day this forum becomes worse. The lack of moderators to properly read the threads to make sure it's age appropriate and the constant arguments between members would be some of the main reasons why the forum has been so lonely lately. This event was meant to make things better, to share positive and unique experiences with online friends.

The three days assigned for the Reunion event were meant to be for all members to gather at the same time to share a same experience, although messaging and posting can happen any day at any given time. I repeat, this was designed by the members for the members.

Whether the reunion happens or not, I do hope that you understand your actions also count towards the results of this event. I ask you that if you intend on this being a positive event, please be positive towards others and more importantly towards yourselves. We are not here to remember all the bad things that might have happened before, those are left long in the past and are now gone. We are here to celebrate all the good things and to make new friendships or reinforce the ones we already have.

Once again, no one is under any obligation to join this event, but if you consider on taking part of it I ask you to please follow the forum rules and be kind to all users.
    I understand. And thank you....i've been way too hard on myself for way too many years. It's about time I just accept that i'm human and i make mistakes and I can't always be perfect. Thats how i'll grow as a person in the end, probably. I guess its hard sometimes, though. I'm so sensitive about when others are hurting...and.....there's other reasons I won't even post on this forum to save anyone else any grief.

On the plus side, this forum isn't fully 'dead'. I have been talking to Londonluv and sarahkat on my visitor messages again And I have a few friends from my pokemon forum who are interested in posting on this place too. I think there's still hope for sanriotown's reunion. Sanrio is a beautiful gift to the world, that inspires some of the best people i've ever met, so in the end, there should be hope for this forum. Things are really meant to be good in the end, not bad. Even if it seem's impossable sometimes. We just got to keep smiling and having hope

EDIT: I misspelled London xD
    Last edited by santa123fawr@hellokitty.com; 07-19-2017 at 08:22 PM.
    I AM Santa123fawr