+ Reply to Thread

Is it just me or has SanrioTown started becoming a ghost town over the years?

This is brb1006 who joined the site all the way back in 2010. I hadn't visited this site for ages now. But I noticed that alot of Sanriotown members have slowly started vanishing or stopped making blog posts for a very long time.

SanrioTown played an important role with my introduction to the Internet. I even formed a very close relationship with Pauline_2008,Kuromi_Lauren, and Victor5. But all three of them suddenly stopped commenting and hadn't responded back to my past emails in ages. I hope they didn't forget about me or my blog posts. Not to sound selfish, but I use to always come back from school looking forward to there comments on my latest blog posts. True that I stopped using this site back in 2014, but I suddenly feel like visiting this site again in hopes of them coming back or remembering me?

Now that I think about it, SanrioTown has started turning into a once active members site into a site that has started losing members. The forums itself hasn't made any new topic since early to mid 2016.
    Cinnamoroll and his friends will all ways give you a smile when your in a sad mood.

Senior Member lushrocker@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    After hello kitty online pretty much disappeared...That lost a bunch of members.
    Peoples friends leaving lost more members.
    Moderators of the forum being less active, less people to moderate I guess.
    Customer support started to slowly fade out.

After that and some news scandals....I'm surprised the site is still here, and I think anybody whom is left is unsure of the fate of the site.
    And of course, there's very little information either way.
    There's just a few stragglers clinging on to the hope, now.

I hope you find your friends, ad I hope this place flourishes again.
    I love helping people out, so hit me up anytime! ^-^

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    SanrioTown isn't very populated anymore... I'm still here, though. ^^
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

★Movie Princess★ londonluv86@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I remember I used to come home from school to see at least 5 new messages in my profile. I can't even count the ones that appeared after a single night of Summer Vacations... almost a whole page of new messages!

I've actually been trying to organize a reunion http://forum.sanriotown.com/showthre...ioTown-Reunion That's the thread if anyone's interested. It seems that a lot of people "outgrew" the website, but when HKO came down it took a lot of members with it. I'm trying to find a way to show them that SanrioTown is a great website even without the game, which is why I think that if we all come together for a day or two we might just get more people to stay!

Never Give Up... Follow Your Dreams... Believe In Yourself... Learn From The Past... Save The Future... Live The Present... Take Risks... Enjoy Each Second Of Life... Help Others And Share Smiles... Live Life As It Comes... Bring Peace... Laugh... Be Happy... Cry... Forgive...
    Love... Dream... Live... Care... Smile...

BlogVideos