+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Senior Member rachypachy@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I know what you mean. It does feel like no one is on anymore. Also, a lot of things on the website don't work either and that might be a contributing factor. I tried to rewatch some of my old videos on here that I made years ago.

I also made a friend on here, and I'm fortunate enough to still be in contact. She stopped blogging on this platform in 2013. I followed her on Twitter and we've spoken ever since. I'm quite lucky. I hope that you're able to get back in touch with your friends.

I guess a lot of people have stopped coming on here because they've gotten older, and life took over. Personally, I made this account after I turned ten because I started to like hello kitty after going to build a bear workshop and making a hello kitty bear. (This was my introduction to the internet outside of online games like 'Club Penguin', and 'Bin Weevils').

I'm now seventeen, almost eighteen, and I still blog here from time to time but not as often as I used to. I think I only posted a few times last year, but I'm hoping to get back to it.

It's sad to see that this website is no longer as busy as it once was.

I'm sorry my reply is so looooong.

Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    It does seem dead now. I'd like it to have life again.

Hello Kitty and Sanrio are amazing things that deserve to be celebrated by lots of wonderful people
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD