+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Is it just me or has SanrioTown started becoming a ghost town over the years?

This is brb1006 who joined the site all the way back in 2010. I hadn't visited this site for ages now. But I noticed that alot of Sanriotown members have slowly started vanishing or stopped making blog posts for a very long time.

SanrioTown played an important role with my introduction to the Internet. I even formed a very close relationship with Pauline_2008,Kuromi_Lauren, and Victor5. But all three of them suddenly stopped commenting and hadn't responded back to my past emails in ages. I hope they didn't forget about me or my blog posts. Not to sound selfish, but I use to always come back from school looking forward to there comments on my latest blog posts. True that I stopped using this site back in 2014, but I suddenly feel like visiting this site again in hopes of them coming back or remembering me?

Now that I think about it, SanrioTown has started turning into a once active members site into a site that has started losing members. The forums itself hasn't made any new topic since early to mid 2016.
    Cinnamoroll and his friends will all ways give you a smile when your in a sad mood.

I agree... I just remembered how much I loved this website 6 years ago and decided to get back on(once I remembered my password!). I really wish this could be revived somehow. I love Sanrio and Sanriotown really helped me through some rough times and so my wish is that it would be recognized as the wonderful fun blogging website that it truly is!

i wish it was more active again so i can play hko with my friends!

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by softangel@hellokitty.com View Post
    hko isn't popular as it once was. I even stopped playing, but I log in from time to time to check on the game.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

True true I should really check it out again!

Quote Originally Posted by strawberrymilkie@mymelody.com View Post
    I agree... I just remembered how much I loved this website 6 years ago and decided to get back on(once I remembered my password!). I really wish this could be revived somehow. I love Sanrio and Sanriotown really helped me through some rough times and so my wish is that it would be recognized as the wonderful fun blogging website that it truly is!
    I remember using this site alot during my Middle School years. I remember posting on my blog daily years ago until some of my friends just stopped posting and commenting for unknown reasons.
    Cinnamoroll and his friends will all ways give you a smile when your in a sad mood.

When I first joined HKO, everybody was having fun conversations. Nowadays hardly anybody shows up or even want to talk with me.

Maybe that's part of the problem. Kids want to be with kids. When the users here aged, kids wanted to be somewhere else making it into a one generation thing. I am a new user of these forums and I do not play any online games, so no HKO for me.

Kids are also more likely to migrate with social media trends, like Facebook and Twitter.
    Last edited by dwayne2004@hellokitty.com; 05-08-2017 at 05:44 PM.

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    This site has been around longer before HKO existed. Do not worry about HKO, I'm busy with that game.

You have no idea what sanriotown was like when it very active.
    Last edited by kittynator@hellokitty.com; 05-13-2017 at 10:26 PM.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Everyone just moved on I guess, I wish that there's someway that we can revive it too.
    hi, i been switching accounts over the years for reason i dont talk about, thee mostly me forgetting my email and password. I love anime,manga, all of that stuff. I'm mewpudding on the international server so if you see me say hello, im sure we would be great of friends and if you need to tell/ask me something dont be shy to say so okay.

Hetalian forever :3. Well, a sane hetalian at that :3.