+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hello Kitty Online Download

Hi friends!

Long time no see! I've been itching to play HKO again but I can't find an official source to be able to download and play the game. Does anyone know where I can find an official download?

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    This is actually a common question, which I tire of answering, and why I don't play so much.

But you can download the game from http://www.mediafire.com/download/7e...9902_setup.exe (same as the one on the hko site) or http://www.gamershell.com/download_67168.shtml (this version will need to patch the client, before it patches the game itself.)
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Can I just just buy the premium package online will it still work? what are the patches?

Quote Originally Posted by matic42@hellokitty.com View Post
    Can I just just buy the premium package online will it still work? what are the patches?
    i think the shop is not working.
    just download the game and run it.

Senior Member shumibiggi@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Unless I am mistaken it is not possible anymore to download it and also to play it.
    If you fall, I'll be there. - Floor

Quote Originally Posted by fabiano@hellokitty.com View Post
    i think the shop is not working.
    just download the game and run it.
    It still has to patch. The item mall was down for over a year.

Quote Originally Posted by matic42@hellokitty.com View Post
    It still has to download the patches to update the game to latest version, which unfortunately is not possible at this time.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Senior Member acton@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I believe Sanrio has taking down and closed the server. HKO is no more

well.....i can't connect to the game server.....

Senior Member acton@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    It over I do not know why Kittynator is not say that.

Quote Originally Posted by acton@hellokitty.com View Post
    It over I do not know why Kittynator is not say that.
    Because its something I rather not discuss openly.