+ Reply to Thread
    Senior Member shumibiggi@mymelody.com's Avatar

Post Nintendo Virtual Boy

Anybody had it when it came out? Anybody has it now? How is it?

Found out about it in a video on YouTube yesterday. At first I thought it was something new but I was shocked to learn it came out in the nineties. I have no idea how I never heard of it until now!

It looked fun. I found it (cost more than 200$ and its guaranteed to work like all the old consoles and games) but the games will be hard to get for most. Mario Clash is one the easy games to get which is nice because this is the game the people in the video were playing and it looks fun.
    If you fall, I'll be there. - Floor

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    http://www.vgmuseum.com/systems/vb/

From what I recall, it gave people headaches from the interface being all red. Its been discontinued for years.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Senior Member shumibiggi@mymelody.com's Avatar
    One of the comments in the video said that the first day he played for hours then spent a long time puking.

I found the console along with more than ten games on Lukie Games. If I do get it (doubt it) I will write a review here.
    If you fall, I'll be there. - Floor