+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Help Please

Question New Help Please

I'm still new to this game i've had it for awhile but haven't played a lot because i'm so confused on what to do can anyone please help me?

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    What do you need help with?
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

making money and wands and outfits i keep dying cause i don't have a good wand

The clothing items you wear has on effect on your defense/attack.

I'm not really sure this game is for you.
    Last edited by kittynator@hellokitty.com; 03-16-2017 at 05:21 AM.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

umm ok why not??

The game isn't as popular as it used to be, but it remains online for the time being.

The item mall is still down, and it's needed to get a level 4 farm to progress far in the game.

Then there was a security issue in 2015 that was fixed right away, they gave an update on it back in January 2017.

Its your choice if you want to play the game, no one is forcing you to quit playing.