+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Say 'hello' to my little kitty...

Post pictures of your pet...

NOTE: It'd be a good idea if you're not opposed to your pictures not being deletable to rehost it on an image site like hostthenpost if they contain no personal material, as I have done. If you post links back to your photo accounts, like PhotoBucket, it is possible someone might see your private photos if you haven't set things up correctly. Happens more often than you might think.
    Last edited by dwayne2004@hellokitty.com; 05-30-2017 at 07:02 PM.

Senior Member shumibiggi@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Beautiful Cat !

I have not had a pet in years. My last died more than ten years ago. I am ready to adopt one but my living condition stops me. If one day my life is better I will adopt for sure, any animal in need I will open my door to and love unconditionally like he or she will except for any spider since this is a phobia I have.
    If you fall, I'll be there. - Floor

Quote Originally Posted by shumibiggi@mymelody.com View Post
    Beautiful Cat !

I have not had a pet in years. My last died more than ten years ago. I am ready to adopt one but my living condition stops me. If one day my life is better I will adopt for sure, any animal in need I will open my door to and love unconditionally like he or she will except for any spider since this is a phobia I have.
    This will probably be my last cat for personal reasons. I won't get into that stuff here; it is not child friendly. He is an adopted stray. He found us. I remember picking him up from outside my window. Usually stray cats will claw the hell out of you. But this one just trembled in my arms. He felt so weak. I don't know why he couldn't race passed me, I can't remember how I managed to surround him. I showed him it was alright to eat the cat food we had out and now he usually won't eat unless you're petting him while he is doing it, despite it being 14 years ago now he seeks permission to eat.

I locked him in, he went crazy like a wild animal. I let him out never expecting to see him again, but he came in through the cat flap and meowed and moaned constantly at my bedroom door. He was our cat from that day.

It is easy to say I won't have another cat, but we've always taken in the stray ones. If another stray one finds us, I guess we'll have no other choice.

I share your fear of spiders. It is something primal. Sure, they may be these small, mostly harmless bugs, but I still get nightmares with them attacking me even though I haven't seen a particularly menacing one for a year or so I still get nightmares out of the blue.

These pictures were taken about 10 years ago. He grew upset with the amount of attention the computer was getting, he decided to take the place of the keyboard.

Last edited by dwayne2004@hellokitty.com; 05-31-2017 at 05:05 PM.

Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Thats a very cute cat! I love the way her fur is spotted with big black splotches^^ Awwww
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD

Quote Originally Posted by santa123fawr@hellokitty.com View Post
    Thats a very cute cat! I love the way her fur is spotted with big black splotches^^ Awwww
    I'm partial to the underneath of his paws. He is somewhat of a sweet kitty. He doesn't (to my knowledge) kill any more animals. He waits for you to get up in the morning. He purrs when he is cuddled. But he likes hiding out somewhere when I want to pet him. I guess like all cats, he likes his independence.
    Last edited by dwayne2004@hellokitty.com; 06-19-2017 at 07:40 PM.

Thanks. I'll give him a cuddle for you and pass on the message. If he's sleeping when I tell him others find him adorable, he'll most likely turn his head upside down!

Is your cat playful? What kinds of toys/games does he like?
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

Sadly, I neglect playing with my cat. I usually just poke his paw with my hand and remove it real quick. I bought him a number of toys a while back but they just get lost. It is always nice to hear a spontaneous squeak sound from the little mouse toy when he leaps on it. Despite being an older cat, he's still a kitten.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by dwayne2004@hellokitty.com View Post
    Sadly, I neglect playing with my cat. I usually just poke his paw with my hand and remove it real quick. I bought him a number of toys a while back but they just get lost. It is always nice to hear a spontaneous squeak sound from the little mouse toy when he leaps on it. Despite being an older cat, he's still a kitten.
    Its good to hear he still has youth in him

My dog is 10 years old now but he still seems very cheerful and quite hyper at times. I think he's going to live a good long life
    I AM Santa123fawr