+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by santa123fawr@hellokitty.com View Post
    Its good to hear he still has youth in him

My dog is 10 years old now but he still seems very cheerful and quite hyper at times. I think he's going to live a good long life
    I hope that's the case. I last had a dog when I was about 4. Loved him dearly, but he was put down which hurt...

★Movie Princess★ londonluv86@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    That's an adorable kitten! I have six cats and a dog, but we've saved a lot more cats over the years and have found them forever homes.

Never Give Up... Follow Your Dreams... Believe In Yourself... Learn From The Past... Save The Future... Live The Present... Take Risks... Enjoy Each Second Of Life... Help Others And Share Smiles... Live Life As It Comes... Bring Peace... Laugh... Be Happy... Cry... Forgive...
    Love... Dream... Live... Care... Smile...

BlogVideos

Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I not so sure I have the emotional stableness to handle any pets other than my one dog right now...even though i really really love anything cute.....But, even if I do, my mother seems against the idea of any other pets right now. She got REALLY iffy about the fleas our old cat gave us :/ And really didn't like throwing out a lot of valuable things over flea eggs too. I think some things just matter to her a lot more than taking care of animals; she grew up in the city and stuff lol I hope one day I can have more than one pet, though (that is, of course, if i can handle it) XD I bet its fun, though it might be hard work, but i bet its still easier than taking care of human kids.....and cuter too :3

For the most part, i've considered pretending stuffed toys are pets sometime. Also, I think my love for pokemon may be partually (maybe more so) cultivated from not being around regular animals as much throughout my life XD;

If I ever got pets other than my dog in the future dogs and cats are probably the easiest to care for from what i've researched. Something like a bunny, cute as they are, would likely be too much for a less expirienced pet owner like me.
    Last edited by santa123fawr@hellokitty.com; 07-02-2017 at 07:46 PM.
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD

A couple more pictures:

I liken the second picture to this:

I would have had a picture that would have gone viral online if I had the camera at the time. As you can see from the first picture, he likes his cardboard boxes. In fact, I don't think there is a cat in existence who hates cardboard boxes, but anyway... Coincidentally, over 3 days, we had 3 boxes of 3 different sizes in the same spot of the same room. It almost sounds like Three Little Piggy's: first day, there was a box that was big enough to fit in him snuggly; second day, the box was too little to fit him in but he slept in it anyway and was all squared, squished at the side; third day, in its place was a box for a power adaptor to a Yamaha keyboard... he tried sleeping in it anyway, putting all 4 feet into the tiny box, with his body all angled and a really perplexed look on his face like he had grown massively in relation to the box. He was in that same posture for about 15 seconds.

Similar to this, but his legs were far more angled inwards (his feet were probably ontop of one another):

Last edited by dwayne2004@hellokitty.com; 07-25-2017 at 07:09 PM.

Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    The angry image reminds me of how my dog gets sometimes XD

I wonder if there are dogs that also like cardboard boxes. I think Simba might like them (by the way, he's a shiba inu, and that breed is FAMOUS for being cat-like :P).
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD

Quote Originally Posted by santa123fawr@hellokitty.com View Post
    The angry image reminds me of how my dog gets sometimes XD

I wonder if there are dogs that also like cardboard boxes. I think Simba might like them (by the way, he's a shiba inu, and that breed is FAMOUS for being cat-like :P).
    He is not actually angry in the photo. He is a snugglepuss-bot. He is yawning.

It is my experience that little in life makes a cat happier than a cardboard box (actually, they really love wrapping paper being unfolded and moving about the floor at parties, also; especially large families on Christmas, where the whole floor is covered in wrapping paper, where they often play alone, treating it as an ice rink sliding across the floor... kitty ecstacy!). It is the stuff of legend: you buy your pet a cutesy 'house' to live in and he chooses to live in the box instead. I think with cats the reason they may like the cardboard aesthetic might be because they are tree climbers, but I also wouldn't be surprised if it also applies to smaller dogs. With cats (and possibly dogs) the best things in life are the cheapest.

One 'angry' thing cats will do is sometimes swipe at you if you drag your arm in front of their field of view (in wilder cats it may be accompanied by a hiss). I have learnt that this is more instinct than an indication of dislike of you, probably it seems threatening to them in a way like an attacking animal, but many non-cat owners take it as meaning cats are nasty because it can turn a good thing like petting on its head and leave you with scratches. It's really just instinct, and I try to avoid moving my arm in front of his field of view unless we are playing, especially try avoiding it appearing as snake-like.

I don't know what the rules are with dogs, but there is a chance some of the anger might be instinctive. Don't get too upset with him/her, they might not have the choice in it you think they do.
    Last edited by dwayne2004@hellokitty.com; 07-25-2017 at 05:49 PM.

I always thought this position with his foot looked especially uncomfortable, but he seemed happy:

Senior Member shumibiggi@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Aw so cute .
    If you fall, I'll be there. - Floor

He is actually older than those pictures, which were taken from between 2 and 10 or more years ago. He still looks young, at about 15 I think (he still looks like he would still kitten), but I can't quite put my finger on it, something seems aging with him (possibly a few more white furs amongst his black patches?). For some reason, I'm noticing his eye brow whiskers a lot more now.
    Last edited by dwayne2004@hellokitty.com; 08-09-2017 at 08:56 PM.

He was sleeping against the pillows next to another person yesterday with his head smoshed into the back of that persons shoulder and using it as a sort of pillow. It was one of his most adorable moments, but unfortunately I couldn't find the camera and that person bumped him before I could look for it anyway.

It wasn't just any ordinary cat face smushing, it was the cat face smushing to beat all cat face smushes ever!
    Last edited by dwayne2004@hellokitty.com; 08-17-2017 at 09:08 PM.