+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Senior Member rikki21@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Kittypedia [HKO Wiki]

This is the Hello Kitty Online Wiki's Error/Suggestion/Contribution/Q&A Thread.

If you see errors in the wiki, please post them here. Have any suggestions on what you'd like to see added to the wiki, or a certain page of the wiki? Please post your suggestions here. Questions? We'll answer!

Also, feel free to post what you've contributed to the wiki here. Although you won't get prizes it is a nice way to keep track of things. Also, if you messed up on something and you post your contribution we'll be able to see what you've done and make corrections as necessary.

Question & Answers

Q: How do I edit the wiki?
    A: You'll have to apply by sending hkoteam@hellokittyonline.com an email with your HKO character's name & server along with a short introduction to yourself and the reason why you want to be a contributor.

The requirements are:
    a passion for Hello Kitty Online
    a level 15 or higher character in Hello Kitty Online
    Good English writing skills

Q: Where should I upload pictures?
    A: Please upload pictures directly to the Wiki by using the Upload File link on the left side menu under "Toolbox".

Q: I'm not sure how to edit the wiki, but there is something that should be changed.
    A: Please post about it here so we can edit it!

Q: I don't understand the Categories. I can edit/create pages to the wiki, but what categories should I add?
    A: It all depends on what the page is. If you truly don't know, please post what you've added/created here, so that we can look it over and edit in an appropriate category.

Q: I have a lot of information I think the wiki should have, but I don't feel comfortable adding it in myself. What should I do?
    A: Either post the information here, or e-mail Rikki (rikki21@hellokitty.com) so that we can add it!

Q: Does the wiki have a blog button?
    A: Yes! Thanks to Ly we do! Here it is: Feel free to use it! <3

To Do List

Please click here to view the full To Do List. The following are things everyone can do, please post here if you decide to help

Item Mall:
    • Go through the Item Mall Icons and acquire the in-game icons for these items. For example, from this to this.

Resources:
    Pets:
    • Update all the Pet Card/Encyclopedia images if needed - should probably wait until the line break issue is fixed
    • Add or post Pet Stat images for each pet. Example: Bramtail Stats. If you post this, it doesn't have to be cropped.

Other:
    • Double-check the Houses and make sure they have the correct items needed to build and add or post the in-game picture.

Nothing lyssariia@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Whew! glad to see this topic back, and prettier than ever thanks Rikki! Here's a list of most of what I've been up to.

Item Template Applied:Pets:Main Page:
    • Made the skill links on the Main Page link to the categories instead of the guides, and added a separate link for the guides
    • Added a link to the furniture category on the Main Page
    Monsters:Items:Formatting & Coding:
    • Fixed a spacing issue from having multiple lines in a table cell throughout the wiki. Example: instead of using
      Line 1
      Line 2 <br>
      Line 3
      I switched them to Line 1 <br> Line 2 <br> Line 3, otherwise the spacing isn't equal.
    • Adjusted the Recipe template to merge the two tables together (fixes top border conflict)
    Last edited by lyssariia@hellokitty.com; 04-26-2011 at 02:55 AM. Reason: Updated latest changes

HKO Int: Hi US/C: Ly | My Blog | HKO Wiki

Senior Member dudette4475@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Announcement: Little One guild has been disbanded (on the US/Can server at least), so it's thread here on the forum and it's page on the wiki can be deleted.
    The best things in life are free... Except for chocolate!

Thanks Dudette ^^ I'll make the adjustments now

In-game apparel pictures: The attached pictures can be used to add info to the Blue Headband, Gold Necklace, Chocolate Brown Shorts, Iceball Wand, and Brown Sharp-toed Boots pages. And a page can be made for the Green Gypsy Top, as I noticed there was none.

Attachment 249Attachment 248Attachment 250

Thanks Dudette! Once I've caught up on a few things, I'll get those added in tonight

Edit: Oops, I'm just seeing the 3 images for the green gypsy top so I'll work with those.. but I'll also need a screenshot of the top's icon by itself and a separate one showing the information we see when you put your mouse over it. Thanks! ^^

Edit again: I got the other screenies I needed for the top from Kirke, so dont worry about that part! Getting to work now.
    Last edited by lyssariia@hellokitty.com; 05-24-2011 at 09:25 PM.

Think Pink eliz_0311@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    yay ! this helps a lot thanks to you guys ..

Here's the Blue Headband and Brown boots pics: Attachment 265 Attachment 263 Attachment 264 Attachment 262

And the chocolate shorts and gold necklace: Attachment 268 Attachment 266 Attachment 267 Attachment 269