+ Reply to Thread
    Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Roller Skating/Blading

Does any of you do this? I don't, but it interest's me a bit 'cuz my favorite pokemon character roller blade's >.>;; Sometimes we skate together in rps...lol...xD hahaha as for irl? i'm a little maybe a lot scared to try...haha...
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD

Senior Member shumibiggi@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Me. I love both but haven't done any in years. I should buy a pair of rollerblades since this will be easy to do but for ice skating I do not want to go in rinks so it is harder, apparently there's a park in a city less than an hour away from here that has ice paths during the Winter months but I have not checked it out yet (anyway i will have to move soon and theres a lot of change i end up far from here).
    If you fall, I'll be there. - Floor

Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Roller Blading...Is easy? Really? o.o Maybe i will try it one day, then XD

For now, i seem good at...sock skating XD But i'm pretty sure thats easy for like everyone. Its not that fast/hard to control, I think, anyways?
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD

Senior Member shumibiggi@mymelody.com's Avatar
    LOL, I forgot about sock skating haven't done it since I was young .

Rollerblading was easy for me. I remember people in the media saying to the people who wanted to do it to take lessons and I did not, never had any problem from the moment I started, maybe it was because I had ice skate since I was young.
    If you fall, I'll be there. - Floor