+ Reply to Thread

Angry Can't log into email

Your email account has not been activated yet or has been deactivated due to inactivity. An email account gets deactivated if its user has not logged in for 30 days .Please provide the information required below to activate your email account.

I got this and have tried logging into since yesterday. Its not me its your website that won't accept the corrrect CAPTCHA

Error during registration, please try again.

over and over again.

I've tried every single variation including sound

I am having the same problem

please answer this im having the same problem correct CAPTCHA but error please help

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Try contacting support@hellokitty.com
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Same problem keep trying until I feel sad...
    Do something sanriotown please...
    attached on blog:
    >"Just signup a new account at http://www.sanriotown.com .After login with the correct password activation is required but keep trying when I press the checkmail button & fill the correct code just can't activate!
    What's the problem?Anyone?
    Can administrator look into the issue seriously. Your system has problem!"<

Cannot activate sanriotown email

Same problem keep trying until I feel sad...
    Do something sanriotown please...
    attached on blog:
    >"Just signup a new account at http://www.sanriotown.com .After login with the correct password activation is required but keep trying when I press the checkmail button & fill the correct code just can't activate!
    What's the problem?Anyone?
    Can administrator look into the issue seriously. Your system has problem!"<

How to contact support@hellokitty.com if I can't activate and use my newly signed email? :-)

Senior Member shumibiggi@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Don't you have another email account?
    If you fall, I'll be there. - Floor