+ Reply to Thread
    Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Talking The Pokemon Anime!!!! :D

Does anyone else here watch it? I find it awesome and very entertaining

The Sun and Moon series dub come's on Disney XD right now on saterdays at 9am.

XYZ also come's on at 9am on the weekdays on the same channel.

Both are good seasons :3 I think I like XYZ best, though, but Ash has amazing pokemon in the Sun and Moon series :3 Rowlet, Litten, and Rockruff are all just sooo cute~As well as Pikachu. Pikachu will always be Ash's cutest Pokemon

But yeah Ash's companions in the Kalos series are just the best ones he ever had IMO. Clemont is really smart, Bonnie is a very cute little girl, and Serena is an overall pretty deep character. Its a good series.
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD

Haven't seen it, but I should.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by dwayne2004@hellokitty.com View Post
    Haven't seen it, but I should.
    I recommend it A LOT! Watching Pokemon seems to be good for my autism, and make's me feel less confused about the world
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

Watched my first Pokemon. I didn't think I'd be able to leap just into it. I don't like just fighting things in anime, so I need a bit of build up. So I started from episode 1 and I hope to watch some more. It has a little something Hogwarts about it so I can get the appeal, especially if you're a child. That magic of going to a better 'schooling' environment where you can learn to do happy things like battling cutesy monsters instead of the boring stuff they give you.

Wink

Watched my first Pokemon. I didn't think I'd be able to leap just into it. I don't like just fighting things in anime, so I need a bit of build up. So I started from episode 1 and I hope to watch some more. It has a little something Hogwarts about it so I can get the appeal, especially if you're a child. That magic of going to a better 'schooling' environment where you can learn to do happy things like battling cutesy monsters instead of the boring stuff they give you.
    Sounds like you started off with Pokemon The Series Sun and Moon There's lots of other seasons before that one, and none of them have the pokemon related school in them xD Thats something new they decided to do with this new season
    I AM Santa123fawr

Quote Originally Posted by santa123fawr@hellokitty.com View Post
    Sounds like you started off with Pokemon The Series Sun and Moon There's lots of other seasons before that one, and none of them have the pokemon related school in them xD Thats something new they decided to do with this new season
    I didn't know there was a Pokemon related school. I'm pretty sure it's the very first one. It's the boy when he first gets his first pokemon, that pikachu or whatever. And they are attacked by birds. By 'schooling environment', I didn't mean literally a school. I am still yet to watch more episodes, but I will. There are several things I need to watch that I'm not finding the time to get to.
    Last edited by dwayne2004@hellokitty.com; 07-19-2017 at 07:16 PM.

I didn't know there was a Pokemon related school. I'm pretty sure it's the very first one. It's the boy when he first gets his first pokemon, that pikachu or whatever. And they are attacked by birds. By 'schooling environment', I didn't mean literally a school. I am still yet to watch more episodes, but I will. There are several things I need to watch that I'm not finding the time to get to.
    ...Interesting analysis on the very first episode of pokemon o.o I never thought of it as a 'school' much; i was home schooled all my life, though. So I guess that might of clouded my relating it to that. I was part of a home schooling group around my preteens, though. So i've been in a some-what school like building, but i'm not sure it's quite the same thing.

Ash's bonding with pikachu is interesting. But I won't spoil anything :P

And I probably shouldn't look at any future comments in this thread; see, i flip out badly often when people tell me bad things about their schools and the people in them and stuff. It's a part of my autism. I was home schooled, most likely, due to my autism and how severe it can get. Some things I just can't process right, and might throw real fits over. Like a two year old, really. I'm starting to outgrow that now but i'm also a lot older now. So my brain is develuping...finally. But there's still stuff I can't process well. Negative school related topics being one of those things XD;

Its interesting how my autism got into this thread somehow XD;
    I AM Santa123fawr