+ Reply to Thread
    Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Wink The 2016 Olympic Games in Rio~

Does anyone else remember watching them? I remember trying to see a lot of them, and Hello Kitty and Pokemon were shown in the finale by Mario's Creator, I think!!!

I remember there was water polo, track and feild, volly ball, basket ball, and i forget what else.

I'm pretty sure I ate sugar free ice cream as i watched it, too :P

Share your memories of this event!

I look forward to the one in tokyo XD
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD

Senior Member shumibiggi@mymelody.com's Avatar
    I only watched Rafael Nadal.
    If you fall, I'll be there. - Floor

I had to 'watch' (if you can call it that) it on my laptop with a USB digital tuner. The reception would drop out out all the time and you'd be lucky if you could watch 5 minutes worth with every 25 minutes spent battling the reception. I eventually gave up. It didn't seem to have the same 'feel' to it as the 2012 London olympiscs or the other ones I watched as a kid in the '90s.

Mermaid efairyofthesea@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I watched all of them! I love the Olypics! Well, the idea, not the corruption, ony mismanagement and all that. I hear the city of Rio lost a lot of money.

The opening and closing ceremonies were some of the best I've seen, the Brazilians really knocked it out of the park there!
    ~You've to take your life how it comes. Your life, it's only one.
    Twins with: santa123fawr (MeSpirit/Mel)

Mermaid efairyofthesea@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I watched all of them! I love the Olypics! Well, the idea, not the corruption, ony mismanagement and all that. I hear the city of Rio lost a lot of money.

The opening and closing ceremonies were some of the best I've seen, the Brazilians really knocked it out of the park there!
    ~You've to take your life how it comes. Your life, it's only one.
    Twins with: santa123fawr (MeSpirit/Mel)

Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Red face

I really like the winter olympics^^

The figure skating is super pretty :3 Really appeals to my girly tastes for sure xD And 'skating' in general is just cool to me (since korrina from pokemon skates and well i'm in love with her lol).

That said, i really also liked the speed skating a lot :3...Sooo could see korrina doing something like that too xD then smelling even more like cheese than i already imagine her smelling like in the end....hahaha
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD

I used to love figure skating but the awful judging ruined it for me.

I can still watch gymnastic despite there too having awful judging (it is probably the same with every sports that rely on judging for points) because I was never into it.

Ironically last night I saw on a website lots of comments about a young Russian figure skater so I checked her out (what she did in the olympics) and I was completely blown away! Her grace was amazing and what she did was amazing too! I do not remember her name though !