+ Reply to Thread

How many kids today have seen classic '80s fantasy movies?

3 come to mind:

Labyrinth
    The Dark Crystal
    Return to Oz

EDIT: Why didn't I think of The NeverEnding Story? Essential kids film...
    Last edited by dwayne2004@hellokitty.com; 07-17-2017 at 06:38 PM.

No one? Consider this an assignment, then. If you don't see these films as a kid, you will never understand their magic and time is running out!

To prioritize, watch Labyrinth (trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRcOZZDvMv4) and The NeverEnding Story (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeFni9dOv7c) first!
    Last edited by dwayne2004@hellokitty.com; 07-20-2017 at 07:48 PM.

★Movie Princess★ londonluv86@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I watched Labyrinth with a friend once and I believe I also watched Return to Oz at some point.
    There are other movies I've watched too but I can't really remember the names. They're just pictures in my head now but if I saw a poster I'm sure I could recognize them.

Never Give Up... Follow Your Dreams... Believe In Yourself... Learn From The Past... Save The Future... Live The Present... Take Risks... Enjoy Each Second Of Life... Help Others And Share Smiles... Live Life As It Comes... Bring Peace... Laugh... Be Happy... Cry... Forgive...
    Love... Dream... Live... Care... Smile...

BlogVideos

Quote Originally Posted by londonluv86@hellokitty.com View Post
    I watched Labyrinth with a friend once and I believe I also watched Return to Oz at some point.
    There are other movies I've watched too but I can't really remember the names. They're just pictures in my head now but if I saw a poster I'm sure I could recognize them.
    Any you hold with any affection?

EDIT: Just to clarify why it took me so long to respond, you didn't mention any opinions on the films you had seen which caught me off guard. I guess I just assumed the responder would volunteer their opinions, so I thought you probably thought negatively of them or at best luke warmish?
    Last edited by dwayne2004@hellokitty.com; 08-03-2017 at 07:10 PM.