+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    @dwayne2004 Please leave the other site complaints at the door. If you have an issue with IMDB, contact them directly.
    I can understand the want to avoid pettiness here. Although as he is not a member here, which I think makes it a different thing. If venting about some 'celebrity' (it could have equally been Trump or Tom Cruise) is unacceptable here, I'll respect those rules and take it into consideration when looking for alternatives. No offence; you need to set rules and boundaries here, as this has a high risk of children seeing it, and I understand the need to overpolice the place and tread cautiously. If I feel I need to attack someone, and can't stay within those boundaries, this board is clearly not the place I need to be.

I did feel I needed to make an observation, equating the thousands upon thousands of members *that site* was getting that they decided to just kick aside with this place, which powers on for the community despite only currently having 3 frequent posters. Applause to Sanrio! A company with a soul, who genuinely cares about its followers. Even if they closed up now, it won't be remotely as bad as what that other site (or the people behind it, one of whom is now the richest person on the planet) that shall not be named done.
    Last edited by dwayne2004@hellokitty.com; 08-01-2017 at 08:08 PM.

Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Red face

Up until i saw a post in this thread of his, I thought dwane was female XD

It's nice to discover male members on this forum. I don't think the dudes of this world should dislike stuff like hello kitty. I think that type of stuff is meant to keep us all feeling more sane in the end. I don't understand people liking negative stuff.....even if i somehow end up with nightmare fuel-ish names on a lot of forums i'm on. Which is odd to me (i'm "TrioxHydre" on serebii.net....as in the french name for hydreigon, which is a pretty scary dark type pokemon. and here? well, my name here, santa123fawr, actually was themed off a really disturbing mother 3 glitch thing :/).

If people are confused about my gender due to this post, to answer the question; No, i am not a male, myself. I am a female. And i've grown up very girly throughout my life, cept maybe for my teen years. But yeah. It makes me feel sad that male people don't like 'girly' things much in a world with stuff like bullying and judgement and war.....people shouldn't have to just indulge in unhappy media. That's how I see it. Shouldn't we allow ourselves happiness in our lives? Is that such a crime?

...i'm sure there are people who wonder what gender i am here due to my *obvious* crush on a FEmale character, too XD; which is kinda silly, and sad, i guess, but oh well
    Last edited by santa123fawr@hellokitty.com; 08-18-2017 at 12:53 AM.
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD

Quote Originally Posted by santa123fawr@hellokitty.com View Post
    Up until i saw a post in this thread of his, I thought dwane was female XD

It's nice to discover male members on this forum. I don't think the dudes of this world should dislike stuff like hello kitty. I think that type of stuff is meant to keep us all feeling more sane in the end. I don't understand people liking negative stuff.....even if i somehow end up with nightmare fuel-ish names on a lot of forums i'm on. Which is odd to me (i'm "TrioxHydre" on serebii.net....as in the french name for hydreigon, which is a pretty scary dark type pokemon. and here? well, my name here, santa123fawr, actually was themed off a really disturbing mother 3 glitch thing :/).

If people are confused about my gender due to this post, to answer the question; No, i am not a male, myself. I am a female. And i've grown up very girly throughout my life, cept maybe for my teen years. But yeah. It makes me feel sad that male people don't like 'girly' things much in a world with stuff like bullying and judgement and war.....people shouldn't have to just indulge in unhappy media. That's how I see it. Shouldn't we allow ourselves happiness in our lives? Is that such a crime?

...i'm sure there are people who wonder what gender i am here due to my *obvious* crush on a FEmale character, too XD; which is kinda silly, and sad, i guess, but oh well
    My first name is Kirk (Dwayne is my middle name; I am a white multi-generational Australian with German, Scottist and English roots). I have a fairly passive interest in Hello Kitty, to be honest. I wouldn't be here if IMDb hadn't shut down. I have more of an interest in Asian culture, and cute things generally. But I do not feel at home elsewhere. For instance, most people who post about Asian music post thumping/droning kinds which I do not like. Most of my interests in Asian music are the cuter, girlier kind. I find this zone to be potentially more friendly to most of my current music interests or my adoration of animals. I also like many girly Asian films.

I have not seen a Hello Kitty TV program, but bought a game 10 years ago and generally admire the art style.

I am not actually girly in appearance, and although I believe we all have some bisexual sides, I am someone who is romantically honed in on the concept of a female intimate relationship. Not like I have that option, though. I am ugly and not pretending to be anything but. So I'm a straight, open-minded person who likes all kinds of stuff, including the more effeminate.
    Last edited by dwayne2004@hellokitty.com; 08-18-2017 at 08:24 PM.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by dwayne2004@hellokitty.com View Post
    My first name is Kirk (Dwayne is my middle name; I am a white multi-generational Australian with German, Scottist and English roots). I have a fairly passive interest in Hello Kitty, to be honest. I wouldn't be here if IMDb hadn't shut down. I have more of an interest in Asian culture, and cute things generally. But I do not feel at home elsewhere. For instance, most people who post about Asian music post thumping/droning kinds which I do not like. Most of my interests in Asian music are the cuter, girlier kind. I find this zone to be potentially more friendly to most of my current music interests or my adoration of animals. I also like many girly Asian films.

I have not seen a Hello Kitty TV program, but bought a game 10 years ago and generally admire the art style.

I am not actually girly in appearance, and although I believe we all have some bisexual sides, I am someone who is romantically honed in on the concept of a female intimate relationship. Not like I have that option, though. I am ugly and not pretending to be anything but. So I'm a straight, open-minded person who likes all kinds of stuff, including the more effeminate.
    You're an example of a kind of person i'd like to see more of on the internet So awesome! Also, I think cute asain music is awesome, too! I had a friend who like's japanese idol girls a lot. I hope she'll be online again one day.
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

Something I created a long time ago using emoticons on a board which shall not be named. The message board wouldn't allow embedding pictures or videos, so you had to improvise. I chose to draw in ASCII text and emoticons.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by dwayne2004@hellokitty.com View Post
    Something I created a long time ago using emoticons on a board which shall not be named. The message board wouldn't allow embedding pictures or videos, so you had to improvise. I chose to draw in ASCII text and emoticons.

Awwww! Thats really adorable! Thank you for posting that. She look's so cuddly ^_^ Also, I really like that her overalls are made of hearts, too
    I AM Santa123fawr