+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

I'm here, again!

Hey, I'm Noa! You can actually still see my first intro post on the first page lol ^^; I lost access to my old account, so I'm using this one and i'm here to stay i like pokemon and japanese idols ^^
    my name is noa! a lover of all things cute and girly!

Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by vanillamilk@hellokitty.com View Post
    Hey, I'm Noa! You can actually still see my first intro post on the first page lol ^^; I lost access to my old account, so I'm using this one and i'm here to stay i like pokemon and japanese idols ^^
    Hey! It's me, Jirachu! :3 Welcome back to this awesome forum filled with awesome people who like positive things ^_^
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD

Senior Member shumibiggi@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Welcome back! I am fairly new here but come here every day and I am one of those who are trying to revive this website .
    If you fall, I'll be there. - Floor

What idols do you like? In the last 2 or 3 years, I've been getting into a lot of Japanese music from all eras. It is all new to me, but I greatly enjoy it. That said, it's not just idols and I do not have a blanket like for all music of the type. I have very strong tendencies to liking the girl stuff over the guy stuff. I have not heard a single boy band I've liked in my life on this planet (Boyz II Men don't count)! They try to be too much about the attitude, and there is scarcely any tune in the songs. And even when there is a tune, they brute force attack it rather than let the melody 'sing' to you like the girls do. I like sweeter things in music of the type (I do like metal too, where I prefer they go berzerk).
    Last edited by dwayne2004@hellokitty.com; 07-25-2017 at 05:04 PM.

Baby monkey on a pig sarahkat00@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Welcome back, Noa!

❤️choco
    luv❤️

I don't want to ruin this place if it's a girl thing. There are plenty of guy places online, and this is majority girly. I don't want to turn this place into a hostile environment for female posters. I am happy to leave and understand if people want me to. If I am discouraging people from posting here, or too opinionated, I need to learn to shut my mouth!

I am a refugee from the IMDb boards after the jerks there and at Amazon closed up the boards, with only 2 weeks of notice to members who had been there for 15 years or more such as myself. They closed it up for no real reason. I started my own forum, but it has little life in it. I am trying to find a place to stay and have started looking into alternatives. I came here only because I had an email account from 2004. I didn't see I was doing any harm initially, especially as I saw only one other member posting. Again, I don't mean to discourage people with my 'machoness' or my lack of respect and sometimes outright insensitivity.

Dwayne,

Why do you say that?

You certainly are not the reason why there are so few people posting and why some post and then leave!

It was like that when I joined and it has been like that ever since.

By the way I miss the IMDB boards too! I never posted there but I often read especially in the movies and shows I watch.

I don't know if that it's the case, it's just a theory. I can understand people wanting a corner all of their own, especially as guys tend to be jerks (and often we can't help it). Another theory is that some people think the boards are more active than they are (as I kind of did originally) and then realize it's just the same 3 posters posting again and again. But I don't want to discourage people and it'll be easier to move on before getting my heels in. In fact, it is a better idea altogether. I just need to find that place to call home.

Col Needham (founder of IMDb) is an absolute ******************** ('i' word for not clever, I am not swearing but I know that will be censored). Most boards would love the kind of activity IMDb was getting. It was an asset and some billionaires from Amazon managed to persuade him to end it. Furthermore, it was not really a priveledge for us. It was a privelege for him (and Amazon) that so many people from the broader community submit data to his database, giving him his wealth, and he just kicked the community that was largely responsible for his success to the curb. It's like those old films, where a greedy corporate person tries to take peoples homes because he wants to build upon the land with no regard for how they might feel. Except in this case, the real estate was space that didn't need to be confiscated. It was just done because they didn't want to support the community anymore. I am growing to hate the site and the founder more and more with every passing day!

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    @dwayne2004 & shumibiggi These forums were very active up to 2011, then around 2012, they started to decline in popularity. Many of us are just busy with real life things or have moved on to other sites.

@dwayne2004 Please leave the other site complaints at the door. If you have an issue with IMDB, contact them directly.

@shumibiggi I know you're trying to revive this site, but please take a break when you can. Too much can drive you mad.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

I just come here a few minutes a day so it is far from driving me mad!

Dwayne I hope you won't leave unless of course you want to!