+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 LastLast
    Senior Member shumibiggi@mymelody.com's Avatar
    There was more discharge and redness, I have the same impression with the inflammation.

For the tongue it is the same.

Still have insomnia.
    If you fall, I'll be there. - Floor

There was more discharge and more redness, the inflammation being a tiny bit worst was not in my head it is like that indeed.

Still have insomnia.

Before coming here dad went outside for a very short time and he closed his television before doing that, someone (im not sure who - mom was gone walking before i got up - she is still not back) came in for a few seconds then back for another very short time but dad is back so of course his television is back on too or it will be when I get up that is for sure.

There was more discharge and redness, the inflammation was the same.

Still have insomnia.

A few minutes before getting up I stretched and since then from both sides where my breasts are it hurts! It was worst when that happened and I know that if I had pulled a muscle or did something else it will always hurt which is not the case, at first it even hurt when I was breathing which is not the case now thankfully.

Dad went outside a while this morning so that was that silence when awake (mom was in the house) and he went outside for a very short time before I got up and since mom was walking the house was empty.

There was less discharge, more redness and the inflammation was the same.

Still have insomnia.

Had a 20:30 Dallas Stars game and mom went to bed during the second period and dad during the third, one of them (my guess is mom) got up when I had started my night routine but miraculously just went to the bathroom and did nothing to push my buttons. Another miracle for a long time before I got up dad was in the house but his television was either closed or in mute. He went outside for what seemed just seconds before I got here after mom was back from walking and went back outside.

I forgot to mention about the new pain (everytime i hit the button to change posts it never works).

It kept hurting less and less but it started to hurt again when I went in bed.

There was more discharge, less redness and the inflammation was the same.

For the tongue it is the same. I have an appointment on Wednesday for a cleaning and examination but I am feeling so bad with the insomnia and the infection that does not go away plus now what happened when I hurt myself while stretching that I may cancel it tomorrow.

Still have insomnia.

The pain of whatever happened when I stretched was worst yesterday during the day but less worst in bed and this morning.

Dad when I was in bed ran some errands so during that time only one was pushing my buttons when awake plus I could not hear his television. He went a few seconds outside when mom was walking (she is still walking) and I was in bed then too. Last night there was a time when he was taking a bath and mom was downstairs so the kitchen was clear but I stayed here (was eating and watching tv).

There was more discharge and redness and the inflammation was worst.

For the tongue it is the same. I will cancel that dentist appointment, I am feeling too awful to go there.

Still have insomnia.

That weird pain came back on the left before I got up this morning but it is gone now.

There were more discharge and the redness and inflammation was the same.

Tried the maximum dosage of the melatonin and it started to work then worked and it then stopped working so I put the rest in the compost bin after getting up!

That weird pain was back in the middle before I got up and for a big part of the night. During the day yesterday it did not bother me but I could feel it. Right now it is in my left breast and on that side.

When I was finishing breakfast he closed his television and went outside for more than one hour (mom was in the house), he took a bath when she was downstairs but like the last time I was eating watching television. When in bed he went outside after 9:00 and came back after 13:00, at one point when I was sleeping mom went outside too so had the house by myself for some time. They came back one by one when I was still in bed, he went back outside when mom was on the phone, of course the television was back on when she hung up which was soon after he came back.

There was more discharge, the redness and inflammation was the same.

Still have insomnia.

The other pain comes and goes, sometimes it is not pain and sometimes it is, it still is worst when I am in bed.

Got up when dad closed the door (mom i think is in the garage - if so shes been there for at least an hour) but he only went to get the mail so he was back fast. Again when I can get a full second of peace I enjoy it!

There was more discharge, the redness and inflammation was the same.

Still have insomnia.

The pain from stretching is almost gone, did not felt it when in bed tonight.

Yesterday when I was putting my face cream he muted his television for a few commercials and he took a bath hours later (went to get some candy during that time - mom was in her room downstairs). When I was in bed he ran errands for about two hours (mom stayed in the house), when I was putting on my pajama he went outside and that time (mom was walking) he stayed longer despite going there just for the mail (just still a few minutes but welcomed few minutes).