+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 LastLast
    It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    And I have a hernia to deal with.

As you have insomnia, maybe you should look into getting some medication for it.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Senior Member shumibiggi@mymelody.com's Avatar
    I hope your hernia gets healed soon!

I am trying melatonin, only one dosage worked so far and for only seven times. I do not want any medication, if that would be the only way to again sleep I would not take it, do not want to end up with more problems, I would try anything else that is natural.

I was in bed for more than twelve hours (not surprising with the night and day i had) but still had insomnia.
    If you fall, I'll be there. - Floor

Still have insomnia.

Quote Originally Posted by shumibiggi@mymelody.com View Post
    I hope your hernia gets healed soon!

Its more than that. Its from overstretching the muscles, while healing from the appendix surgery. I have to go back for surgery to fix it.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Yikes, I hope the surgery goes well!

Still have insomnia (and as an extra with just being in bed for a little more than 3 hours i woke up with my bladder full so had to go to the bathroom).

Still have insomnia.

Still have insomnia, I will try the seventh dosage tonight.

Tried the seventh dosage; took hours to fall asleep and woke up several times while somehow managing to fall back asleep, and as a bonus I had to get up once to go to the bathroom.

Quote Originally Posted by shumibiggi@mymelody.com View Post
    Yikes, I hope the surgery goes well!

Still have insomnia (and as an extra with just being in bed for a little more than 3 hours i woke up with my bladder full so had to go to the bathroom).
    The surgery went well, and the surgeons remember me from the appendix surgery.

Perhaps you might be incontinence.

Incontinence is when you pee everywhere which has never been my case even when I was young. I am either getting old which may be the reason why now I have to get up to go to the bathroom when I am in bed or for these days my feet got too cold at one point (i know when that happens i go to the bathroom more during the day), or maybe it just happens.

I am happy that the surgery went well.

Still have insomnia.