+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Every now and then still get asthma in my dreams (real asthma that also invades my dreams, sometimes it starts before I sleep, sometimes only after I enter dream vision). Still got a cough I'd rather be without. But getting back to normal.

Senior Member shumibiggi@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Less pain and more itchiness yesterday. When I looked there was almost no discharge and the inflammation was the same.

For the tongue it is the same.

Still having insomnia.
    If you fall, I'll be there. - Floor

Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I may have heart problems now, i'm not really sure. I've had weird sensations i swear i've never had before the last few times I got seriously stressed out, though. And the feeling seemed to be around my heart/chest area. And the pain felt super scary. And it didn't seem to me like 'just anxiety'.... So i'm really trying to keep down my stress due to all that. It may save my life, should this really be an issue i'm having :/

That includes, yes, trying to just accept i'm a girly girl and not give myself an overall hard time over it anymore

As for my other post, i don't think i'm suddenly a lesbian after like 27 years of mostly liking males. My crush my be on a female character right now, and i might see myself liking females more on average right now, but I think i'm defenetly bi, not lesbian, due to my overall past. But thats not so much a health thing but i still wanted to point this out if anyone was confused :P My last post was a bit rushed...
    Last edited by santa123fawr@hellokitty.com; 10-16-2017 at 05:09 PM.
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD

So I went back to the hospital for a fifth time yesterday. I arrived a little after 13:00 and finally saw a doctor after 18:00 which is the time my drugstore closed that day. After an examination she said that for the discharge nothing else can be done (when i looked after the shower and 2 times before after coming back there was almost nothing left so hopefully it continues until everything is gone) and for the inflammation she prescribed a cream (good for 3 times instead of 1) that has mostly cortisone, she also said that I have to use it night and morning and that I could sit in water for a while and if I do I will do it in the morning. I used the backup cream last night and she said that I could even continue it for another day or two in case this is what is making the discharge go away.

For the tongue I saw yesterday after and before scrapping it with the new tongue cleaner that there are parts that now have no accumulation, the white fur is still everywhere including where there were zero accumulation.

I still have insomnia.

So I went to the drugstore yesterday and I was told that they did not have what was prescribed and the other drugstores either and that they would call later and tell me when they will have it, I said okay and when they called I was told they spoke with the doctor and that they had it so I was asked if I wanted it and I said yes and they asked so we prepare it and I said yes and they said okay and I said that I would get it today (later decided to not to - unless it starts raining in the next like 2 hours i will go tomorrow or the next day); I have no idea what is going on in Mont-Joli for at least the hospital and now my drugstore !

It did hurt after putting the backup cream and in bed and it started again almost immediately after I got up but it was less severe than the previous day. As far as the discharge goes I looked a while before my shower and I screamed of joy because almost no discharge remained and it was confirmed after my shower so it keeps getting better for that every day ! So continuing the backup cream is not a bad idea since it seems this is what is finally getting rid of the discharge. The inflammation does hurt but if I start the cortisone and there is no discharge left that may mean that that will go away sooner.

For the tongue I was able to get a little more of the accumulation off.

I still have the insomnia.

Tomorrow I said to the pharmacist on the phone not today .

I so cannot wait for this all to be behind me, normally all that is resolved fast but with the life I have had so far it is not surprise that I am one of the few that has issues with these types of infection !

Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    My mom's been sick a lot. But it seems to be getting better today

I had a headache yesterday but it went away.

So far my heart's been okay. I've been working to stay calm
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD