+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Well, it is on the decline and I think by 20% or more less severe than yesterday. I think I'm getting good again. Hospital not likely at this stage. Although there is obviously something wrong if I've spent the last 4 years coughing to the point of vomitting and fainting like I have, so at some stage if I get out of this I should get an internal examination and find out what the hell is going on.

The wheeze was a constant for a 5th or 6th day, maybe longer but I didn't pay attention until the major flare up on Friday.

Senior Member shumibiggi@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Dwayne: You should really go to the hospital and have everything checked out! If they are not any good then go somewhere where they are good! It will cost money but health has no price!

As for me yesterday it took a few hours for the pain to start and it was less constant and severe as the previous day. There were more itching. When I looked it was awful, more discharge and the swollen parts were more swollen. I put the backup cream for a first time, it felt weird but after a few minutes in bed the pain started, it went away and came back all night long especially at the start plus at some parts it was itchy and most of those times it was mixed with the pain. For the tongue it is the same. The insomnia too. I did have a few hours of peace yesterday thanks to my parents going where we lived to visit and run errands and I had some more a few days ago when mom had a dentist appointment, when I can get a second of peace it is like winning the lottery!
    If you fall, I'll be there. - Floor

Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    My issue with 'girlyness' is finally starting to get better, it seems Sadly, it did mean i had a major med allergy yesterday. I was bed ridden for a whole day.....i'd expect, once I get more so close to fully better, i may be bed ridden longer than that in the future Not a happy thought. I actually have been finding it more bothersome to look at 'girly' things, too, as i get better. Likely cuz I remember my past 10 or so years being so hard on myself for liking them. They may be losing appeal to me as i get better, due to that. Even last night, i preferred watching my brother play a video game over the idea of coloring or looking at cute images...

But, i'm glad to learn that liking 'innocent' things really IS innocent. And that mean girl types probably aren't into them. And I should just relax about life now Thank you, everyone...*hug's you all*
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD

A lot of pain yesterday but that pain was different, less constant and also less severe. When I looked (before and after the shower) it has gotten worst with the discharge and no change for the swollen parts. Had itchiness during the day but nothing to drive me crazy. So put the backup cream for a second time, this time it took longer to start hurting and it was for a less period of time and less severe plus less itching too and it was never during pain.

For the tongue it is the same.

Still having insomnia.

Less pain yesterday. It did not feel weird when I put the backup cream and it barely hurt if any after. Less itchiness too yesterday and when in bed. I looked before the shower and I thought maybe the top of the vulva was less swollen but after the shower I realised this was not the case, everything was the same. The discharge it was the same too maybe less.

And again had insomnia.

The wheeze doesn't appear to be constant anymore for the first time in 6 days. There is something there but it's breaking up. Still have the fatigue. When asthmatics complain of fatigue after a major attack, they're not kidding. You run out of breath putting on pants! I'm having trouble eating meals, 4 days after starting to take the meds. I haven't seen evidence people sit through a couple of days of an attack like I did.

I have not gotten the increased appetite from the steroids that you're reported to get. Hopefully it won't come.

Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Smile

So I figured out something really important yesterday. About cute things.

Why do we like cute? Cuz we want to TAKE CARE of things, often times. Cute things....trigger that state of mind. I mean, theres also youthfulness, i guess, too. But I don't think that's the general drive to like cute things.

I do not have many pets nor do I ever want to be a mother (for all i know, i'm likely gay at this point, anyways...i duno.......but thats besides the point).

So, why do I like cute things so much?

I want to care for other people.

I desire to be a kind person.

How does that make me a 'mean girl' at all?

So I really gotta stop worrying about this girlyness stuff. I'm a good person. Who wants to help other people, most likely. I should feel proud of that

I'd post more but my mom needs the computer and sanriotown doesn't work on mine....lol -_-;

I think i made my point well enough though
    Last edited by santa123fawr@hellokitty.com; 10-13-2017 at 10:48 AM.
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD

Less pain and more itchiness yesterday. No pain after putting the backup cream except for about one or two times for a few seconds when in bed.

Still having insomnia.

Also started a silent treatment to mom yesterday morning. I was having breakfast and she started a fight then mocked me and sat there thinking she just did something amazing. I did it for a long time in Ste-Florence and she broke first plus what made her more furious was that I also did not stop talking to dad and I kept doing everything alone, these were awesome times. I do not really talk to dad anyway (basically just to ask for him to drive me somewhere since im too stressed to drive) so it is like ignoring both of these monsters. I have not come face to face yet with her but she is in the house, the other monsters went outside before I got up.

More pain and itching yesterday. When I looked last night there was less discharge and the inflammation was the same. The pain finally stopped at one point after putting the backup cream and has not come back since I have been up.

Still having insomnia.

Mom broke a while after I was up, she kept talking to me normally all day long.

Less pain and itchiness yesterday. When I looked there was less discharge and the inflammation was the same.

Still having insomnia.

If nothing has changed for the better as far as the inflammation goes when I look tonight tomorrow I am going back to the hospital, the pharmacist told me to use that backup cream at least a week which would be tonight. I have no Hockey game and no shows tomorrow on television so it does not matter what time I arrive there, if I exit too late though the pharmacy will be closed.