+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast
    Senior Member shumibiggi@mymelody.com's Avatar
    There was less redness and the discharge and inflammation was the same, put the cortisone for a one-hundred-fifteenth time and soon one-hundred-sixteenth time.

For the tongue it is the same.

Still have insomnia, I will run errands later and will buy Jamieson under the tongue 10mg, the 5mg worked for seven times so that one should at least work longer! I should start it tonight, I want to go back to the schedule of the Dallas Stars to make sure that with my system (2 straight nights then 1 night off then 2 until the insomnia is gone or it stops working) I would not take it a night before they have an afternoon game so when I will have a certain time to get up, when it works there is no problem getting up but also we are so comfortable and the only luxury of being jobless is to get up whenever.

He came back before my breakfast, mom at one point after my morning routine went walking and for a short time dad went outside so got this for peace. Dad was not in the home when I got up but he came back before I got here.
    If you fall, I'll be there. - Floor

My eyes were feeling notably bad for the 3rd straight day, and I was mega tired all day long. I decided to not play any games, but focus my attentions on learning about ancient civilizations through a number of documentaries. I am going to make this my new 'thing'. I want to be an expert.

I love history so I love documentaries and shows about it! Do you have channels that play shows like that? It also can be found on YouTube.

As for my health the symptoms were all the same, put the cortisone for the one-hundred-seventeenth and soon one-hundred-eighteenth time.

Tried that melatonin (Jamieson 10mg under the tongue) and it worked but just a little bit (DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY SINCE THE LESS POWERFULL WORKED 7 TIMES) I started feeling it about twenty to forty minutes after taking it then fell asleep but less than two hours after being in bed woke up, fell asleep for I think more than one hour (less than 2 for sure) then it took forever to fall back asleep at least twice (the first was i think for 3 or 4 hours but at least 2 hours). So I got rid of it after getting up and after writing my review of it on Amazon Canada I will search for another that is highly recommended and buy it (not a lot are available here and a few others are in another town), anyway I have things to buy there and it was not enough for free shipping but now it will be.

No TV. So YouTube. I've watched a half dozen documentaries the last couple of days. It started when I was looking up something not very Hello Kitty friendly from about 600 B.C. in Greece, and finding out all that we know about that particular thing may be based on urban legend that made its way into a poem 100 years later. It always feels like we know a lot about the past, but we don't. We know some broad strokes of ancient history, but not specific events or people, and that is if we're lucky. A lot of what we think we know is based on theory. It seems like a field that is actually fairly easy to become an expert in since almost no one actually can be that expert about it, so I intend to be thorough starting with the documentaries and then doing the reading. I intend to chart things out and become familiar with pronunciations.

I started with ancient Egypt. I have learnt all about the Scorpion King. I have learnt about the fourth either unfinished or dismantled pyramid at Giza. I've learnt about 4 Queens of Egypt not Cleopatra. Yesterday I saw them try to save the first pyramid ever created, and found the documentary pretty compelling. I tried looking into any potential factual basis for Robin Hood, but got a rubbish documentary that just myth tests whether it was possible. That said, watching it I am convinced it has some shred of truth. I also learnt about the catastrophe that befell several advanced civilizations in the Mediterranean in 1200 B.C., and the compelling theory that it was a mixture of natural catastrophes (mainly a cycle of volcanic eruptions) and warfare by a mysterious group documented in Egyptian hieroglyphics of Sea People (probably pirates and ex-soldiers out of work from peace treaties) that looks like it caused coastal populations to flee to mountain tops for safety.
    Last edited by dwayne2004@hellokitty.com; 01-22-2018 at 07:38 PM.

Ancient Egypt is actually my favorite part of history. I have no idea why but I always go back to that time. I am sure that if they would of survived and still be the super power of the world human beings would be way better than we are now. But we will never know.

As for my health again every symptoms were the same, put the cortisone for a one-hundred-nineteenth and soon one-hundred-twentieth times.

Still have insomnia. It was a night where I was close to not have insomnia, it was welcomed especially since thanks to the last three nights I was scared of going to bed! I was so comfortable that it took me I think an hour or more before getting up. I bought a melatonin that has a 4,4 rating out of 5 with many critics on Amazon Canada. It is in a gummies form and the strength is 2,5mg. A lot said they have to just take one, the maximum is two but since we can get to 10mg with that plant if taking one and two either does not work or stop working I will try three and if it is the same then four, if it still goes on then I will move to another.

There were more discharge and redness and the inflammation was the same, put the cortisone for a one-hundred-twenty-first and soon one-hundred-twenty-second time.

Still have insomnia.

Dad a few minutes went outside, mom is still inside and upstairs but at least the television is closed.

There was more redness and the discharge and inflammation was the same, put the cortisone for a one-hundred-twenty-third and soon one-hundred-twenty-fourth time.

Still have insomnia. Amazon Canada finally shipped my last order so the new melatonin is coming.

Had another window of nobody upstairs again yesterday, again he was outside and mom downstairs on the phone.

There was more redness and the discharge and inflammation was the same, put the cortisone for a one-hundred-twenty-fifth and soon one-hundred-twenty-sixth time.

Still have insomnia, the package is supposed to arrive today, if so I will start that new melatonin tomorrow night, if it does not arrive and it does Monday or Tuesday I will start it Tuesday.

There was more discharge and redness and the inflammation was the same, put the cortisone for a one-hundred-twenty-seventh and soon one-hundred-twenty-eighth time.

Still have insomnia. So tonight I will try Nature's Bounty melatonin gummies, each are 2.5mg and I will start with one.

Got a small window where the upstairs was free yesterday. Got up and he was watching a dubbed movie, he knows it is the worst way to torture me, I started writing this sentence and I am not positive but I think he is about to go outside (mom is out walking - she has been since before i got up). First I was hoping they would go on vacation (they both want to BUT they know it would be a positive for me so they wont) then I was hoping they would visit Ste-Florence then run errands then go outside and now my only hope is that somehow I can get the upstairs by myself, soon I am afraid I will never get that except when they will be in bed.

The discharge and redness and inflammation was the same, put the cortisone for a one-hundred-twenty-ninth and soon one-hundred-thirtieth time.

The melatonin started to work less than one hour after getting in bed (almost took a full hour), I was feeling very tired close to sleep for several minutes then nothing, I put it aside and will try two later.

Got the house to myself for a short time yesterday (with 1 interruption from mom - she then came back for real after a few more minutes outside) and at night the kitchen was free when he was taking his bath and she was downstairs. Got up with an empty house but almost immediately after going out my bedroom he came back inside.