+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
    Senior Member shumibiggi@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Another mistake, there were more discharge.

It is really unbelievable that I am still stuck like that! I was told by a nurse then a doctor and then a pharmacist that it was easy to get rid of!
    If you fall, I'll be there. - Floor

Less pain and itching, it was the same for the discharge and there was more redness and the inflammation was the same, put the cortisone for a thirty-fifth time and soon thirty-sixth.

For the tongue I went a little farther.

Still have insomnia.

I have my waxing appointment today, I do not have my regular aesthetician but I still will be able to talk to someone normal face to face for a while.

More pain and no itching, more redness and discharge and the inflammation was the same, put the cortisone for a thirty-seventh time and soon thirty-eighth.

For the tongue it was the same.

Still have insomnia. I got another melatonin (not the gummies from the company of my vitamins - did not know it was just 2,5mg - the taste of their vitamins is not awful but not good either so did not took a chance), I ended up picking the same brand as the one that did not work but the new is 5mg and it goes under the tongue plus there is less added ingredients than the other one, I will try it next week (got to get up early next tuesday for an appointment and also have a game that i do not want to watch too tired - if this thing works i may stay in bed longer so it would be hard to get up early plus i would not of been in bed for too long).

Less pain and the itching was back, more redness and less discharge and the same for the inflammation, put the cortisone for a thirty-ninth and soon fortieth time. Tuesday I talked to a pharmacist and he told me that normally after ten days you are supposed to see a difference with cortisone, it is either because of the bad luck I have or I do not put enough so I started putting more that night.

For the tongue it is the same.

Still have insomnia.

For a short time I was alone in the house yesterday afternoon.

Less pain and more itching, less discharge and the redness plus inflammation was the same, put the cortisone for a forty-first and soon forty-second time.

Still have insomnia.

I was alone in the house when I got up but less than twenty minutes later they came back inside.

What happens when the heart beats too fast is that it enters what is known as fibrillation, which is a quiver of incomplete heart beats. You have two chambers of the heart, one the ventricle and one the atria. The atria can quiver without much consequence. I experienced this last year. But if your ventricle chamber quivers, you'll need a defibrillator to kick start your heart again from the quiver or you'll die.

For a while now, I've been getting odd measurements in my 3 heart rate devices, all which seem to suggest that my heart goes extremely high (too high to sustain) in spurts, with one ventricle beat registering 236 bpm which is way too high for an adult to sustain. I thought these devices may be in error, that there may be a glitch, but things add up: when I go to measure my pulse manually during these surges, I can't feel it, it's like the beat grows weaker as it grows faster, despite measuring it prior. My watch and Polar FT7 also fails to detect my pulse over 90% of the time during these surges.

I think my heart when it goes through these surges is probably close to entering fibrillation, but I don't know. That's just the picture I get. I mostly get these heart surges when I move about a lot, not when I go through my strain. To me it makes sense of the mystery, why the heart rate is growing so fast and why I can't feel it manually, almost like it is quivering.

I am alone by myself most of the time, so chances are I'll die and no one will realize. I certainly won't be getting an ambulance unless it happens out in public. It's probably the way I should die. I have numerous suicide attempts when I was younger, I have lived on 20 years of borrowed time.

Two doctors are concerned about my 130 bpm resting heart rate. Anything over 75 bpm for a male increases your risk of heart failure. And it appears to be getting worse.
    Last edited by dwayne2004@hellokitty.com; 12-15-2017 at 09:23 PM.

More pain and the same for the itching, it was the same for the other three symptoms, put the cortisone for a forty-third time and soon forty-fourth.

It was the same for the tongue.

Still have insomnia (this night was weird - had a very bad night but when i did sleep it was deep sleep).

I awoke within a minutes sleep to a quiver last night. It was my first quiver in a long time. It must have been my atria chambers because I am not dead. Atrial fibrillation just means I am at increased likelihood of a stroke, not heart failure, unless the signal transfers to my ventrical chambers which is irregular if so and which I suspect may have happened a year ago. Still, my nerves are high regarding it, I tried to get a manual beat but failed. I was too tired to get up, turn on the light and go to my watch so I just let it go. My pulse appears very light right now as I can't pinpoint it manually.

I didn't go through the strain and emotional torment as I had feared yesterday, but it could be any day now or a series of days.

Less pain and more itching, more discharge and the redness plus inflammation was the same, put the cortisone for a forty-fifth and soon fifty-sixth time.

Still have insomnia.

Had a short time alone in the house yesterday afternoon.

Less pain and itching, it was the same for the discharge and redness and inflammation, put the cortisone for a forty-seventh time and soon forty-eighth.

Still have insomnia.