+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I'm thinking of re-thinking getting that ice cream for halloween :/ I caught a rather scary cold that i don't want getting any worse....i just hope it doesn't cause too drama about what i'll get instead :/ I don't think my mom is THAT easy about my getting some special sweet treat this year, even if i can handle sugar a lot better now....I hate drama -_-; and how i get over holidays -____-;

Yes, I had something to post for this thread.

It seems my hormones get all weird when i'm sick too.

It freaks me out O_o; the hormone issues are probably the worst thing about being sick for me now....
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD

Senior Member shumibiggi@mymelody.com's Avatar
    I doubt eating ice cream in October will give you a cold, if you eat it outside if it is cold and you are not dressed for the cold weather then maybe.

As for my infection there was less discharge when I looked but it was very red and the swollen is worst now (used to only be on top and bottom of the vulva and now it is in the middle too!!!!!). The pain started late afternoon so for that it still is getting better but this morning when I sat on the bed to put my panties then socks it did hurt but not when I got up, earlier for a few seconds it almost hurt. Last night it was the seventh time for the cream and the eighth will be soon. The tongue it is the same. The taste is slowly coming back and slowly I can eat and drink better but except the accumulation at some places I do not see any difference.
    If you fall, I'll be there. - Floor

^ Alright....I just know sometimes i get sick easily :/

My meds do effect my health. I was in bed all day today.

Also, i keep giving myself emotional hard times about liking 'girly' things. Probably also ruins my health. I've heard how bad stress can be
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

You should live my life for a while, this is stress! Just do not do that to yourself and if people bully you about it do not let it happen. And I know what you mean by your first sentence, since the first infection was diagnosed I have been careful when going outside, the last thing I need is a cold on top of all that!

Yesterday the pain when it started was almost constant and became almost agony at night. It is still very swollen when I looked after the shower and inside the vulva on top there was no discharge but it was very red, outside it looked like more discharge was there and it was very red. It also hurt when in bed for the first half of the night (i let out a scream when i sat on my bed to go to bed) and since then no pain. It is the same for the tongue.

I read in a readers digest TODAY a story about a girl almost losing her eye sight due to stress O___O; it gave her a bad eye condition. I really, really gotta get over my worrying about my being girly being a 'bad' thing. Before I lose my eye sight or something cuz i'm too mean to myself for probably no reason at all.

Also, I gave myself a horrible sore throat from screaming today

Stress just isn't worth it. Its just....i have the idea in my head that if i'm not unkind to myself, i'll be unkind to others. That just can't be true. Its can't be. Its too horrible, the stuff I put myself through And is ANYTHING worth losing your eye sight?
    I AM Santa123fawr

Stress is a killer! It is probably why I got the first infection. Sadly I was born in that world and is still being mentally abused by the monsters I was given as parents so it cannot get better as long as they are in my life. Mental abuse is the worst and it was being finally taking more seriously but thanks to all the snowflakes it is not anymore , I have real triggers and PTSD along with my depression and stress and anxiety and panic attacks and low self esteem and I do not want any trigger warnings and any safe space!

I had almost no pain yesterday so I could not wait to look at it after the shower but it was the same except less redness. So I put the cream for an eleventh time last night and the twelveth will be soon. My tongue is the same.

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by santa123fawr@hellokitty.com View Post
    I read in a readers digest TODAY a story about a girl almost losing her eye sight due to stress O___O; it gave her a bad eye condition. I really, really gotta get over my worrying about my being girly being a 'bad' thing. Before I lose my eye sight or something cuz i'm too mean to myself for probably no reason at all.
    Have you seen a shrink about your mental health? The whole 'girly' thing is getting to you, which makes things a lot worse.
    Last edited by kittynator@hellokitty.com; 10-05-2017 at 06:42 PM.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Quote Originally Posted by kittynator@hellokitty.com View Post
    Have you seen a shrink about your mental health? The whole 'girly' thing is getting to you, which makes things a lot worse.
    I do have a counsoler. And I do understand this post; It IS getting to me. I do get very upset about girlyness. And the idea that it hurts people Thanks for the concern...

I got confused by another post of yours, I admit.
    I AM Santa123fawr

Difficult time breathing today. Now I am started to thinking it's something more. About 4 years ago, I began coughing almost every day often and very aggressively causing me to faint and throw up (I was vomiting most days for about 6 months, often out of the blue resulting in some unpleasantness). At one point, I awoke and my throat was doing some strange ventriloquist act throwing a voice with every twitch of my throat. Lasted about a week. I also noticed a slab like feeling blocking my breathing altogether after awaking, which is indicative of sleep apnea. Coughing has gotten better over the last few years and I have started to treat my asthma and it seems good most of the time, but I had that incident a few months ago when it felt like something was flapping around (impression it was either an enlarged uvula or constricted passages) after being abruptly awoken from sleep that persisted half a day. I couldn't sleep then because breathing got worse when I lay down, almost to the point where I couldn't breathe at all. A similar thing has happened today, except without the flapping. Breathing is difficult and has been since I was awoken after 1 minute of sleep. I can't go back to sleep because it makes it worse, so I'm looking at least at 36 hours awake time. Coughing is often necessary, but it comes out like my throat is a tube and sometimes it almost suffocates. My asthma was very severe, either the cause of aggrevated by it, which didn't happen last time. Almost not a minute went by far hours where I didn't wheeze. Funny how my dental, eye and throat problems all surfaced at the same time. I have not vomitted blood, so it is probably not cancer or anything. I have vomitted this oily water like substance a lot, though, often without the other vomit. It's just a tasteless, clear watery slime. Not like phlegm.
    Last edited by dwayne2004@hellokitty.com; 10-06-2017 at 05:05 PM.

There was almost no pain yesterday. When I looked there was almost no redness but more (not a lot more but more) discharge and the swollen parts were the same if not worst. The tongue is the same. Also I still have insomnia, more than one year except one night at the end of August!