+ Reply to Thread
    Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Angry This forum shouldn't die

It just....shouldn't.....

Why should this place die and forums about stuff like Call Of Duty LIVE? Why? Is this world that horrible that no one has time for something as sweet and wonderful as Hello Kitty?! Yet they have time for war games?

Why. WHYYYYYY???
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Will you stop? There are other games, besides war games, out there. Even Hello Kitty has a bunch of mobile games, but cuteness gets boring after awhile.

Recently, they shut down Club Penguin and released Club Penguin Island.

I don't even bother looking at other game forums, just too busy playing games. People tend to move on, like I did years ago.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by kittynator@hellokitty.com View Post
    Will you stop? There are other games, besides war games, out there. Even Hello Kitty has a bunch of mobile games, but cuteness gets boring after awhile.

Recently, they shut down Club Penguin and released Club Penguin Island.

I don't even bother looking at other game forums, just too busy playing games. People tend to move on, like I did years ago.
    I want to stop, but the unpopularness of this forum really gets to me....(how come i don't really get bored of cuteness?)
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by santa123fawr@hellokitty.com View Post
    I want to stop, but the unpopularness of this forum really gets to me....(how come i don't really get bored of cuteness?)
    Its because you never left for other sites.
    Maybe you need to see someone about your mental health and obsession with this site.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Quote Originally Posted by kittynator@hellokitty.com View Post
    Its because you never left for other sites.
    Maybe you need to see someone about your mental health and obsession with this site.
    EDIT: I read your post in the health thread. I guess you're worried about how I am about 'girlyness'....I understand that. It does seem like a real issue I can't learn to be happy with who I am. If I did, then, yes, i might be leaving this forum alone more. And just going on serebii's and my own forum.

I don't understand what you're saying....also, my mental health is bad? Cuz I like cute things?

Look, i understand how girly things can get boring. A little. I got bored of barbie and disney princesses over the years :/ But....Hello Kitty, isn't she about friendship and happiness and stuff? I'd like t think I misunderstood what you're saying; but it sounds like you're saying its wrong to like cute things a lot....like many other people i've met online -_-;;;
    Last edited by santa123fawr@hellokitty.com; 10-06-2017 at 03:24 AM.
    I AM Santa123fawr

Senior Member shumibiggi@mymelody.com's Avatar
    You seem obsessed with it because you say you get stressed over it which is not normal. If you have other stress issues like you are or were abused in any way or and have a depression or another mental illness then stressing over little things that are not stressful becomes a symptoms but if you are suffering from none of that then you are at the least obsessed with this topic and yes it is not normal.
    If you fall, I'll be there. - Floor

Quote Originally Posted by shumibiggi@mymelody.com View Post
    You seem obsessed with it because you say you get stressed over it which is not normal. If you have other stress issues like you are or were abused in any way or and have a depression or another mental illness then stressing over little things that are not stressful becomes a symptoms but if you are suffering from none of that then you are at the least obsessed with this topic and yes it is not normal.
    I do have autism...

I have been told I may of been abused. However, I don't remember anything like that. I do fear hurting others a lot, though. It causes me to not want to accept them being 'different' from me

I'm starting to just be happy this forum was active in the past more now, though. The old members were nice people too. And likely still are.

But, yes, I do have autism, and it does make me have delusions about stuff I think. I'm on meds right now, too....
    I AM Santa123fawr