+ Reply to Thread
    Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Unhappy Its really offline?

I just read a thread that hello kitty online is no longer online o_o; is this true? Wow....I guess that makes this place even more dead. -_-;
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD

Senior Member shumibiggi@mymelody.com's Avatar
    If it is the case then it is for the best since that game has not worked for years. It would of been awesome if the people who made it would of taken care of it but since they did not it is best that it ends. I would of downloaded it (when i became a member it was still possible) but it would of been ridiculous since when you could login it would not even work and if it did it was not fully.
    If you fall, I'll be there. - Floor

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    @shuggibiggi It was working for years. The item mall has been down since last year

@santafawr123 This is why I refuse to discuss the game status.

To anyone reading this thread, there's nothing you can do. Just move on.
    Last edited by kittynator@hellokitty.com; 10-05-2017 at 06:40 PM.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Senior Member acton@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I think it safe to say HKO is Off line. The Mall system has not worker for a year.

Is the game playable at all?

Quote Originally Posted by matic42@hellokitty.com View Post
    Is the game playable at all?
    Not anymore. Cannot say why.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Quote Originally Posted by kittynator@hellokitty.com View Post
    Not anymore. Cannot say why.
    Thanks for replying I've seen people talking about still playing just not the mall and such if it's completely unplayable then no point in me trying to play it.

Quote Originally Posted by matic42@hellokitty.com View Post
    Thanks for replying I've seen people talking about still playing just not the mall and such if it's completely unplayable then no point in me trying to play it.
    Those posts were from months ago.

The patch server is offline, and the login issues still persisted.

EDIT:
    Again, there's nothing you can do.
    Last edited by kittynator@hellokitty.com; 11-08-2017 at 08:09 PM.