+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by yzgongzhu@hellokitty.com View Post
    Hi~kittynator, we are friends in the game,I can not log in to the HKO right now,will the game is not running yet? Can you log in to the HKO server?
    Quote Originally Posted by jaskatt@hellokitty.com View Post
    I am also having this same issue. My account will also not connect to the server on the game portal.
    Can you email me about this?
    Last edited by kittynator@hellokitty.com; 12-31-2017 at 02:16 AM.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Unhappy help- I can't reactivate my account!

Quote Originally Posted by zerosquareroot@hellokitty.com View Post
    I have been long time not using the emai.
    and when i try to login , i can't connect to check mail.

When i click check mail , it bring me to a page to activate my email account
    i try thousand times, but everytime it just say error occur and do it again and again and again:

"Your email account has not been activated yet or has been deactivated due to inactivity. An email account gets deactivated if its user has not logged in for 30 days .Please provide the information required below to activate your email account."

How can i get back my mail account??

Please help!
    Hello! I am experiencing the exact same thing, and cannot reactivate my account. I've tried to type in the recaptcha code dozens of times and keep getting the same error message. I have no problem logging into my sanriotown account but this issue prohibits me from checking my email on here.

Can anyone help?

--//xo;Aysar

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by peachyfox@hellokitty.com View Post
    Hello! I am experiencing the exact same thing, and cannot reactivate my account. I've tried to type in the recaptcha code dozens of times and keep getting the same error message. I have no problem logging into my sanriotown account but this issue prohibits me from checking my email on here.

Can anyone help?

--//xo;Aysar
    Can you try sending an email to support@hellokitty.com ? You can set the email to high priority and they do respond.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Unhappy i can't re-activtate my account

this is the reactivation link but it does not work:
    https://member-sg.sanriotown.com/mail?lang=en

it just says "Error during registration, please try again." the captcha does not work. nothing works. heeeellppp!!!!