Mermaid efairyofthesea@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Moral Support for your dreams!

Do you have a dream?

Which one?

What is your plan?
    (Do you even have a plan?)

Are you close to achieving it?

Let us help! We want to support you!

Okay so the idea for this thread came about as I thought on my life and remembered the good times in Sanriotown, when I was young in primary in the 2000s and older members listened to me and encouraged me. So it occurred to me that there are plenty of older members now in sanriotown (including me!) that can help younger members figuring out some life stuff, and give a little bit of support and advice when relatives and caretakers are not being good at that, because we know a little bit more about life. And some of us have had to grow up really fast.

For instance, I want to be an author. I've had a LOT OF LUCK. A LOT. However, I've now won a couple of contests and I'm about to publish in a literary magazine!!!! So I'm practically living it, I just need to get to the bit where I can live off it! So I can help you a little with that. And other things, as I'm finishing Uni, too.

We want to help!
    ~You've to take your life how it comes. Your life, it's only one.
    Twins with: santa123fawr (MeSpirit/Mel)

Senior Member shumibiggi@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Good luck to you!

The only dream I have left is to be able to get rid of my parents from my life. I do not even want to be happy anymore I just want them gone so I at least can live in a place where it is not a constant hell, what they did and are doing to me will affect me forever but at least with them gone they would not be able to do anything else more to me. They have destroyed all of my dreams along with everything else.
    If you fall, I'll be there. - Floor

Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Smile

My dream is to be a good person, regardless of other things in my life; like how 'feminine' i am.

Well I also have the dream of my autism getting better too.

Good thread I like it.

Overall though I really wanna help make this world a happier place. It troubles me when other people and my autism make me think I can't....however i'm really working hard to improve. My new crush on Korrina has also been helping me and relaxing me more too I hope she stays happy for me; even if some people DO try to make me feel 'bad' about her. It hasn't happened yet; however, it may someday... I feel liking another female has been helpful to me with how much femininity means to me though. Its nice
    Last edited by santa123fawr@hellokitty.com; 12-09-2017 at 04:49 AM.
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD

Mermaid efairyofthesea@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shumibiggi@mymelody.com View Post
    Good luck to you!

The only dream I have left is to be able to get rid of my parents from my life. I do not even want to be happy anymore I just want them gone so I at least can live in a place where it is not a constant hell, what they did and are doing to me will affect me forever but at least with them gone they would not be able to do anything else more to me. They have destroyed all of my dreams along with everything else.
    Shumi, if you ever need to vent privately, I'm available via e-mail. I also know some very good people in Canada, that I could get you in touch with in case you need something closer to home. *hugs*

Quote Originally Posted by santa123fawr@hellokitty.com View Post
    My dream is to be a good person, regardless of other things in my life; like how 'feminine' i am.

Well I also have the dream of my autism getting better too.

Good thread I like it.

Overall though I really wanna help make this world a happier place. It troubles me when other people and my autism make me think I can't....however i'm really working hard to improve. My new crush on Korrina has also been helping me and relaxing me more too I hope she stays happy for me; even if some people DO try to make me feel 'bad' about her. It hasn't happened yet; however, it may someday... I feel liking another female has been helpful to me with how much femininity means to me though. Its nice
    I'm glad you are finging all sort of things to help you! That way we always have a fallback to keep ourselves sane; EVERYONE needs that. People are so discouraging sometimes. Don't listen to those people that say you can't just because you are autistic, making the world a better place can be as simple as helping someone who is lost, as has happened to me with kind strangers when I've travelled abroad. I will never see thos people again, but their kindness still brings a smile to my face. So the little things also help big time! I like very much the spirit of "paying it forward"; when I help someone I don't expect that person to help me back someday, rather, I hope they help someone else down the line.
    ~You've to take your life how it comes. Your life, it's only one.
    Twins with: santa123fawr (MeSpirit/Mel)

Senior Member shumibiggi@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Thank you very much! If it weren't for the internet I would have nobody, sure I have never met the nice people I have met over this way of communicating but without them I could not talk about my life and my problems. Right now there is one person in particular that is helping me despite her many problems and tragedies, she sadly lives in Australia so we cannot even talk by phone because both of us lack the money but we have emails. I did have another person who really helped me before my life turned into a complete hell (its not like it was not a hell before it was less worst) but she was very sick and we lost contact when she also got money issues. Again thank you !
    If you fall, I'll be there. - Floor

Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I'm glad seafairy didn't feel all 'uneasy' over my mentioning my same gendered crush ^_^

Thanks for that.
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD