+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Email Pals!

Red face Email Pals!

I'm now age twenty seven, but as a fifteen to seventeen year old I practically lived on this forum! It brings back such amazing memories! I made an amazing friend over email that I am still friends with today! I live in the US, and she lives in Dubai. (She's from Czech!) However, we ended up meeting after a year or two in Prague and have been friends ever since, meeting at least once a year and texting all of the time!

I'm interested in meeting other friends if anyone is interested! A little about me:

I'm twenty seven years old, live in the US (from Chicago, now living in Atlanta!) I travel a lot and love it, though I grew up in the US, my parents were born somewhere else, so I share their culture with them. I have a boyfriend and a dog. (Same thing, am I right?! Just kidding!) I love to shop, have an obsession with shoes and Chanel! I have always thought Hello Kitty was super cute and that's why I have had a Hello Kitty email account for ages!

I would love to hear back from other girls who have the similar interest of making friends! Cheers!

Senior Member shumibiggi@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Hello and welcome back to SanrioTown!

I am fairly new here, was not here when this website was alive.
    If you fall, I'll be there. - Floor

Mermaid efairyofthesea@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    OH, MAN. I REMEMBER SO MUCH ABOUT THE OLD DAYS.

I'm twenty-three now, but I've been here since I was nine. Am I the only one ho remembers Rosie and how she ran a poetry topic? That really helped me to get into witing!

I would love to be e-mail pals! I've also had this account for ages, how lovely is that? I joined here because the HK cartoon started airing in my country and I asolutely fell in lov with the cutey cutesiness.
    ~You've to take your life how it comes. Your life, it's only one.
    Twins with: santa123fawr (MeSpirit/Mel)

OMG! that long? lol. This brings back the memories when i first administered the site.

Smile

hai! im new hereIm 24 from PA in the USA as well I loved Hk since 4everr I came across this site about a wk ago and its supah kawaii!!! I like the idea of email pals if any1 would like 2 b buds here just add meh!!