+ Reply to Thread

Talking dami_desu from The Lovers guild looking for anyone I meet in HKO!!!!

Please if you read this message, just reply here and I'll be in touch with you because I miss you a lot. I'm very sorry I lost contact with everyone. So if you know me for any reason, I would like to stay connected with you!

I'm glad and very happy because of all friends I made playing Hello Kitty Online game. I hope it's not late, I wish someone of you contact me. I can share you my skype/whatsapp ID, just let me know which one is better for you.

Thank you very much to everyone who made this game so wonderful and I hope to find something to get Hello Kitty Online back.

We can work together to find a way. Maybe we can start a petition or something similar.

I'll be waiting for your answer.

Facebook ID dam.des.1
    HKO BLOG:
    http://blog.sanriotown.com/nami_desu:hellokitty.com

Senior Member shumibiggi@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Welcome back to SanrioTown!

I am a fairly new member. I hope you find at least one of your old friends from here.

Nancy
    If you fall, I'll be there. - Floor

Thank you very much Nancy for your words! I hope we can play in HKO together when it comes back to online!

We want HKO back!!!

My avatar is Piquina_desu in magical and international servers. I wish it just come back online. We shared so many beautiful moments and met so many amazing people.

Hopefully we can get together and try to bring it back with the love and urge from all of us asking together!

We need HKO back!!
    Who's still out there looking forward to it?
    ✿.•❤•❀.•❤•.✿.•❤• Piquina_desu ✿.•❤•❀.•❤•.✿.•❤•