+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Deactivation

My email has been deactivated due to inactivity. However, I do check my email several times a week. I do not understand why my account has been deactivated without Sanriotown not sending out a notification. I am worried that my personal emails that I've kept in a file for years is not gone and I cannot retrieve. PLEASE HELP!

@snobunny your emails should still be there. It's just a technical issue since we're all having the same problem. Just a bug they need to fix, all we can do is wait for now..

Deactivation

OMG Thank you. I am so worried that I didn't have the opportunity to send my old files to another account. I pray Sanrio fixes the errors and I can open my email.

Quote Originally Posted by eekkitsannie@hellokitty.com View Post
    @snobunny your emails should still be there. It's just a technical issue since we're all having the same problem. Just a bug they need to fix, all we can do is wait for now..

sign on not working

I have tried to sign on for two days now. The error message says I was deactivated due to inactivity and to accept terms of service and I still can not sign in. I sign in almost every day. Is there a fix?

I hope they hurry up and fix this, not been able really log on for 2 days now, same deactivation loop even though I check emails every day.

I'm having the same problem

I have the same issue!

ME TOO! This started yesterday and is still not fixed!

I can not check my email in here. Please fix it @hellokitty.com

I have the same issue!