+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Did anyone having this issue actually get it resolved? I too am having this issue so... Does it get fixed eventually or do I have to get a new email elsewhere?

I am unable to check my email now. Please advise if there is any issue with the mailbox. Thanks.

Unhappy Account Deactivated for No Reason

Help! I can't get to my email. It says my account was deactivated even though i login everyday. When I fill in the information it asks for it says 'error in registration.' I need to access information!
    Please Help!

Edit for clarification: I can login and access my account, however when I click "Check Mail" I am unable to check my email.
    Last edited by cometcomet@hellokitty.com; 06-05-2018 at 04:14 PM.

I've had this problem since yesterday evening. I keep trying to open it but all I get is that box saying I'm not a robot. It's ridiculous-I NEED to access this account.

Well at least I'm not the only one but this is really nonsensical.

Why are they locking people out of their email accounts. I need to access this email so that I can use some websites and services.

That's what I get for using a joke email for things I actually use I guess.

connot log into email

I am having the same issue, I am not a robot! I need my email! Please fix this problem ASAP.

Also having the same problem, saying account has been deactivated due to inactivity for 30 days but I have checked my emails recently.. just emailed support, will see what they have to say.

Are all Sanriotown staff in the pub? I need access to my account-NOW!

Can't log in

I can't log into my email today, it says my account is inactive, but I log in everyday to check my email. PLEASE HELP!!

This is the same problem I'm having, I can log in and look at other things - but as soon as I go to Check Mail I get that message saying I haven't logged in for 30 days, yada yada yada, which is not true. I check the I Am Not A Robot box, make sure to accept the Terms of Service, but get looped back to the same message; with the added message of 'error in registration.'