+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Senior Member shumibiggi@mymelody.com's Avatar
    It is weird how some people can enter their inbox and some cannot, normally a technical issue is the same for everybody !
    If you fall, I'll be there. - Floor

It appears that the wonderful maintenance technicians cannot restore the email system to how it was before they were given access. All the longtime disappointed users can now do is to thank the technicians foe what we previously had and enjoyed and hope that the technicians have for the rest of their lives nightmares about the disaster they caused with their so called maintenance on 1 February 2018

Everyday I reach out to you, and I am getting no reply from you.
    Please help! I need to login to my email ASAP. I emailed you yesterday, and you haven't replied. I have urgent emails I need to look at. FIX NOW PLEASE!!!

Has everyone here tried using this email address? sanriotown@obsupport.zendesk.com ? They replied right away to me when I was having problems last week. Although their suggestions didn't help at the time, at least they are getting the word that something is wrong.

The mods seem eerily quiet on this

Everyday I reach out to you, and I am getting no reply from you.

Please help! I need to login to my email ASAP. I emailed you yesterday, and you haven't replied. I have urgent emails I need to look at. FIX NOW PLEASE!!!

Email still not working....

Two whole weeks and still no change! I have a horrible feeling I'll still be in this position in another 2 weeks.

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Does anyone actually read about the email maintenance?

And try to email support@hellokitty.com from an alternate email, like on yahoo or similar.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Thumbs up I've emailed Support and Zen Desk - NO RESPONSE! NO EMAIL ACCESS STILL!!!!!!!!!

I've emailed several times to the Support email and the Zen Desk mentioned above. I've gotten no response. I think someone tried on Facebook also with no luck.

I left comments on their "support" blogs as well. Nothing.

I really need my emails and contacts. I've been using this address for over 10 YEARS!!!!!!

I received my first Hello Kitty item at Christmas in 1976!!!!!!!! This is a horrible way to ruin something I loved and was faithful to.