+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Senior Member shumibiggi@mymelody.com's Avatar
    I can enter my inbox normally but I am not using that account so I have no idea if I can actually use it (1 day i will send myself an email to see), I did used to receive plenty of spam and not anymore (maybe like 1 since i could again enter that place the normal way) so maybe that means it is not working.
    If you fall, I'll be there. - Floor

Thumbs up Is anything happening???????

Thank you to everyone for your suggestions. I have tried with IE, Chrome and FireFox on several computers. I've tried entering my email thru different links and using the different buttons on the different pages. I don't have Facebook or Twitter. I have emailed staff from a different email using several supplied contact emails. They don''t reply.

NO ideas are working. It's been over a month!!

Please, all my contacts are in this email for over 10 years.

Site Staff - please... any response???????????? It can't take over a month to fix this.

Senior Member shumibiggi@mymelody.com's Avatar
    I received a spam email in my inbox so I can receive emails at the least. I should try sending myself an email then replying to it.
    If you fall, I'll be there. - Floor

It's been weeks since I last commented on here. I kind of just gave up trying. I decided to come back and try again tonight and I STILL can't access my email; It's been well over a month now. Tried all the hints people have suggested with zero success. Disappointing and frustrating.

Me too.... I lost all my contact in my email now... Almost two months, I still cannot access my email.... OMG
    dodo_wong@hellokitty.com

Same problem here. The Log in session expires keeps popping up. I emailed support@hellokitty.com and even leave a message on their twitter account, it has been a month now but to no avail.
    Is there no one from their support group who can help us with this? kind of frustrating that after having been a member for so long, they cannot even give us a simple reply.

same problem

Same problem here. The Log in session expires keeps popping up. I emailed support@hellokitty.com and even leave a message on their twitter account, it has been a month now but to no avail.
    Is there no one from their support group who can help us with this? kind of frustrating that after having been a member for so long, they cannot even give us a simple reply.

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I'm surprised you didn't try to contact them on facebook.

What's odd, is they asked me to email gamesupport@sanriodigital.com
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

They answered my email!!!!

On 3/14 they answered an email I sent on 2/12:

Thank you so much for reporting this issue with us. We already noticed this problem with every new registered account in sanriotown. We reported this problem to our developers and now processing new update to fix the issue. Unfortunately, we do not have the exact date when they will release the update fix. In the meantime, please check your account from time to time for any changes.

Ok, so it's not fixed, but they know and finally responded showing they are doing something about it.

Thank you Everyone here for letting me vent in this thread. Crossing fingers!!

Hi Phoenix, could you please try your email account and let us know if it works, thank you.

For the rest of users that are still experiencing the login failed issue, we finally figured out a possible solution to the issue. Please send information containing your secret question/ secret answer and your alternate email address info at gamesupport@sanriodigital.com. Again we apologized profusely for the time it took to come forward with a solution.