+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Hi guys, just an update. ( previously i couldnt get into my emails either until i messaged them on messenger and within a day they fixed it for me) I then linked them to this thread in whicih they responded:

hello Sarah! We deeply apologize but our developers are still working on this issue. We sincerely asked for your utmost patience regarding this. Do not worry we are doing are best to fix the issues. Thank you so much for your support!

I am going to FB message them today. This is crazy! Way too long without a fix. If I hear anything, I will surely let you know. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by ceegirl@hellokitty.com View Post
    That's just when you first joined this forum, I think. I've had my hello kitty email for a decade and mine says Feb 2018.
    I only use Sanriotown as an email account so I'd never had a reason to come to the forum before this major mess up.
    I can't believe they still haven't fixed it. It's nearly 3 weeks.
    I agree with everything you said. They need to at the very least tell us where we stand, even if they have no intention of ever putting it right.
    Same on the decade part guess the mods gave up? Hopefully we see an update soon
    Last edited by matic42@hellokitty.com; 02-20-2018 at 01:56 AM.

This is Melody from Hong Kong. I cannot use email in sanriotown for many many days. When I logged in, the webpage said "session expired". Please fix this problem asap.