+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Question EMail Session Expired??? But I can't even open it.

Hello,

I log in and try to check my email today and each time it says: Session Expired" please log in.
    Anyone else having this issue? I have tried closing the site and reopening and even restarted my computer.

Thank you for your time to read this.

Senior Member shumibiggi@mymelody.com's Avatar
    I cannot enter my inbox too but what it does to me is sent me back to the homepage (was there when clicking to check my emails) and the homepage had issues too when that happened, tried a second time after checking a few other pages and that happened again. I am not using it as my main email address so it is not bothering me but I will use this account one day like that and this is scary when things like that happens.
    If you fall, I'll be there. - Floor

I cannot enter my inbox, who do I report this to?

System maintenance

Sanriotown News

SanrioTown Maintenance on February 1
    To our beloved SanrioTownsfolk,

We would like to inform you that SanrioTown will be undergoing maintenance today, February 1, from 4 AM to 11 AM UTC to improve the website’s performance and stability. During this time, the website will be inaccessible.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience!

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix66@hellokitty.com View Post
    Hello,

I log in and try to check my email today and each time it says: Session Expired" please log in.
    Anyone else having this issue? I have tried closing the site and reopening and even restarted my computer.

Thank you for your time to read this.

Thank you for the explanation!!

I just saw the notice in the Blog section. Usually, I never even glance at that part or I would have seen this information. Thank you for the reply. I need to go out in the sunshine for a day anyway!

I'm also unable to access my inbox. i did see that there was maintenance scheduled for today but 11am utc was quite a few hours ago. this is my main email address so an updated time of completion would be nice.

Appears possible to access the e-mail

Quote Originally Posted by liv_springfield@mymelody.com View Post
    I'm also unable to access my inbox. i did see that there was maintenance scheduled for today but 11am utc was quite a few hours ago. this is my main email address so an updated time of completion would be nice.
    Appears it is now possible to access e-mail. Unfortunately it is corrupted with no new mail being shown, the mail that is there duplicated and many previously deleted e-mails reappearing. Regrettably the maintenance crew are perhaps not as effective as they could be. This appears to be a recurring theme and maybe users need to take care.

Exclamation It's a DAY later and still can't access!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello System People,

It's over 24 hours now and I still can't access my email!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please fix this!!!!

Still having issues at login. Update of fix???

Stacy

Senior Member shumibiggi@mymelody.com's Avatar
    It is still the same thing with me. Also since yesterday when I first login it tells me I made a mistake with either the username or and password, yesterday I thought it was me but today it was not me so it probably have to do with the reason why the email account is not accessible.
    If you fall, I'll be there. - Floor