+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by shumibiggi@mymelody.com View Post
    I was able to access my email despite having the same issue login on the website. I was able to do that after checking a few other parts of the website before coming in the forums, instead of clicking on the big link on the main page I clicked on the small link while being on another page, maybe you all should try that since it worked for me.
    Wow! I tried that too...I was in this forum page, so from there clicked the "check mail" button top left...and I got in finally!!!! Thank you SO MUCH for this workaround!!

I haven't gotten any email in my email box since the beginning of the month. Looks like there is a delay or the email service is down--Please fix!

Quote Originally Posted by jimsu@hellokitty.com View Post
    Wow! I tried that too...I was in this forum page, so from there clicked the "check mail" button top left...and I got in finally!!!! Thank you SO MUCH for this workaround!!
    This worked for me also. Unfortunately my inbox hasn't updated since before the maintenance. Has yours?
    I should have received emails in that time but they have not reached me. I even tested it by sending myself an email and it didn't arrive.
    Annoyingly I've already been locked out of one site I use because I couldn't log into my sanriotown email to confirm some changes I made. That email never arrived either.
    Another problem with the above hack is that I have 2 sanriotown emails and this doesn't work for both. When I log into my other account it won't even let me look at this forum. Strangely it just takes me to an error saying I've entered an invalid birthday???? Odd.
    I wish Sanriotown would update their maintenance info to at least let us know when this problem will be solved. Some of us rely on this service.
    Thanks to the person who revealed this hack though. It was nice to see we can still see our old email. Although that's getting increasingly pointless by the day.
    Has anyone seen any information anywhere where sanriotown have even acknowledged this problem (and it's a major one)? I feel like we're shouting into the wind.
    Last edited by peagirl@mymelody.com; 02-05-2018 at 11:56 PM.

I've messaged them on fb in regards to the email not functioning here, however no response. I messaged them a few hours ago too.

I'm hesitant to send support an email, since if the email is down for us---it's probably down for them as well.

If there are any MODs or maintenance/tech/IT crew, please fix the email or as least let us know this problem is being worked on and maybe an eta for when it will be fixed.

Like above poster; I'm reliant on this emailbox.

STILL NO EMAIL and NO RESPONSE from the SITE!!!

Thank you for the suggestion to try to log from a different screen, but it didn't work for me. And thank you to the person who tried to use FaceBook.

I have emailed support several times and we have a few threads on the forum. I wish they would at least acknowledge that there is an issue. I feel as if they aren't paying attention. This is very serious for those of us who cannot access our emails or contact list.

What else can we do???????????

hey! they finally at least acknowledged the problem! supposedly it'll be fixed in 24 hours?

They are fixing it!!! 24 hrs

I found this in the Blog:

SanrioTown Email Maintenance
    February 6th, 2018 by admin

Hi everyone,

We’re aware that some of our users are encountering problems fetching their incoming emails. We have figured out a fix but we need to wait 24 hours for it to fully take effect.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.

Quote Originally Posted by peagirl@mymelody.com View Post
    This worked for me also. Unfortunately my inbox hasn't updated since before the maintenance. Has yours?
    That's too bad! But for me, yes, I have gotten a few new emails, including a test one I had sent to myself.

But glad to hear they're finally acknowledging the problem...

Quote Originally Posted by jimsu@hellokitty.com View Post
    That's too bad! But for me, yes, I have gotten a few new emails, including a test one I had sent to myself.

But glad to hear they're finally acknowledging the problem...
    I sent myself another test email last night which I didn't receive. After reading your reply I sent myself another and it actually arrived. I was v happy and thought it had finally been fixed but I have since sent myself 2 more test emails (and got someone else to do the same) and they never arrived, so...
    There are other emails I should have received in this time but haven't, although strangely one unimportant newsletter type of email managed to make it's way into my inbox this morning.
    I have another sanrio email and that one still won't even let me log in at all (I get an error message or it tells me my session has expired.) I can't even get onto this forum with that address.
    I'm glad they have now acknowledged the problem, but it's been nearly a week now.
    I hope users keep posting and updating each other.

Unhappy Cannot log in

I am having the same problem. I just emailed them support@hellokitty.com