+ Reply to Thread
    Junior Member rachaelle@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Angry What the hell is going on?

I check my email every day and now I'm getting this message :

Your email account has not been activated yet or has been deactivated due to inactivity. An email account gets deactivated if its user has not logged in for 30 days .Please provide the information required below to activate your email account.

I can't type anything in the box because it's just blank and non-clickable, so I click submit and it just says an error.

This seriously needs to be fixed because I have important stuff going to both of my emails with these domains. SanrioTown really has been going down. What is the problem?

I mean off topic but remember when they removed the MMO a while back lol and anyway now when I could check my email like YESTERDAY I got mutiple service errors. Like man, I don't have time to transfer all my important emails to GMAIL. But wait I CAN'T DO THAT BECAUSE I CAN'T ACCESS MY EMAIL.

Like I've been on sanriotown since 2011, and they need to do better.

"We have figured out a fix but we need to wait 24 hours for it to fully take effect."
    WATTPAD: https://www.wattpad.com/user/TheFictionalWeirdo
    爱不是占有,是欣赏

I'm in the same boat as you with this being my main email account & important mail here. I don't want to switch everything to gmail either, what a hassle. Every time I try to log in now, it says "log in failed!" & makes me log in twice. Wish they would get their **************** together & actually FIX the email, because it was fine until they "fixed" it.

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rachaelle@hellokitty.com View Post
    I mean off topic but remember when they removed the MMO a while back
    Let's not talk about the MMO. I know what happened to it, but it has nothing to do with these email issues.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Baby monkey on a pig sarahkat00@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Iím not trying to worsen the situation here, but please use appropriate language. This is a positive place so use positive words.

Like I said, not trying to worsen the situation. Donít flame. Just a reminder since the mods are absent.

❤️choco
    luv❤️