+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Exclamation Email Issues - Respond Here if you have same issues

Hi everyone! I'm guessing I'm not the only one that has this issue. I have found so many threads regarding this but NO answers found on how to fix it.
    I think we should all consolidate and group our issues together. Maybe this will help in showing how many of us need help with this problem.
    Here's my problem or issues below:
    • Unable to log in to SanrioTown even with correct username and password; after a few tries it lets me in with the same username and password
    • Once logged in, it looks normal until I click on check email
    • After clicking check email it gives me an error
    • After hitting ok in the error window and maybe clicking on a checkbox too, it gives me another error message.
    • After that it's a dead end. The only way out is to type in www.sanriotown.com on the address box to back to the home page.
    • Once in home page, I can access everything else. But if I go back to checking email, same issues happen. It's like going in circles.

I did send an email to the tech support weeks ago and it said that they are aware of the issue and that they are working on it.
    A customer support office responded to me with this email:

"Good day to you!

We apologize for the inconvenience. Regarding your concern, we are already looking into this problem and our developers are currently working on a proper solution.
    We sincerely apologize for this and hope for your utmost patience. As of the moment, you can try loging in your account and try again.

Thank you for your support."

I'm just worried that there are not any updates after that.
    This is what I have gotten so far and usually what I get after I send them an email:
    "Your request (#559579) has been updated, please find the comments below for your attention.
    Thanks & Best Regards
    SanrioTown Support Team"

I want to know if there's anyone out there that got this fixed.
    If so, please let me know how and who to reach to get this fixed.

Good luck to all of us! We all need it.

I got some problems too.
    On my mobile phone It's not possible to open the website at all. Some security issues.
    On my tablet i need to login 3 times. It even works when i hit the Login button twice without filling. Then the email field turns yellow and my saved password is "displayed" (with * of course).
    Both devices are Android.

Logging in

I've been having problems logging in for a while now, I always have to enter my username/password twice before it will let me in.

Would someone working in Sanriotown please solve the problem

I'm having the same problem and have been having it for months. It doesn't seem to make a difference if I access my e-mail from an Android phone or a computer. I always fail the first login attempt and am successful on the second. These days, I don't even bother typing in a password the first time around since I know it won't work.

Thumbs up

Same problem here, for months. When I first go to log in it says "Log in failed" regardless of what I put as the username/password, so I'm in the habit of hitting 'log in' with the fields blank first, and then entering my actual credentials.

Today though, a different page saying my account hasn't been used for a long time (not true) and I need to verify a captcha. Completing the page does nothing, just reloads it, can't access email.

I can't get into my email from any of my accounts. It tells me that my account has been deactivated due to inactivity for the past 30 days (even on the accounts I had just logged in on last week!), but when I try to reactivate it I get an error saying "Error during registration, please try again." Thing is, I can go anywhere else on the site except on my email. My first time trying it is today and this is the first issue I've had with it!

When I logged in today and clicked the check mail option, I got redirected to a message that my email may have been deactivated due to not being active in the last 30 days (which isn't true at all since I just used this yesterday). There is also a captcha and the Terms of Use message below. I clicked the captcha then ticked the I agree to the TOS but I keep getting the registration error message. I repeated it a couple of times but I still couldn't proceed to my email. ��

Same issue here, desperately need into my email as I have e-tickets sent there I need for next month ;-; heeelp!!!